pccbuc

10/21/07. Bucs @ Lions. Week 7.

You are my hero for all eternity until I decide you're not. Thanks vd!

**** I hate my initials.... That will be the last time you hear somebody thank vd... HA!

Oh and If anybody wants I have all the highlights from that season and the one before... Everysingle pick, sack, turnover, pass and run past 10 yards.

Even the strange plays like Gado's intentional grounding in the endzone, and Pollards td catch against tampa.

I'll upload anything you guys want.

GO LIONS!!!

I was able to see more talk about the Lions then any other game with the local Tampa station..

Booo @ whoever ruined the game thread by merging a horrible thread into it! :P

On a serious note, they really need to beat the Bucs. Otherwise I will hate myself tomorrow. And we don't want that.

**** I hate my initials.... That will be the last time you hear somebody thank vd... HA!

Mine aren't as bad as yours, but DP isn't all that great.

Terrible review.

How did we get stuck with the worst refs once again. This game is going to take 4 hours.

How did we get stuck with the worst refs once again. This game is going to take 4 hours.

Not only that, but these officials are going to chew up all 6 challenges in the first quarter because they can't get an easy call right.

Jones has come to play today. I like the attitude of this game so far, lots of scrappy stuff going on out there.

Solid Start. The defense is giving up tons of yards and first downs but they are coming up with big plays.

The defense looks pretty bad but hopefully the Lions offense can chew up the clock when they have the ball.