Anyways, I went to a club with a fake Id, my brothers. After a series of questions, which I got all right, he decided to take the ID. First off, why ask all those questions when I got em all right like whens ur birthday, whats ur name, eye color, etc... I plan on going next week to this club, wait for him, follow him home, and mess his car up big time. I am sick of people like this. he did not have to take the ID, he could have simply taken it from me and been like, 'I will take this ID if you dont leave". Instead, he decides to take it without saying anything. He also proceeds to say "get away from me and my space" when i was like 2 feet away from him trying to talk to him...Then he tries offering to sell it back for 50 dollars. Is this wrong of me to go back and vandalize the HELL of out his car? I am SICK of people like this. I need some feedback, thx!

Was a stupid plan and a stupid forecast. If you did not do anything unlawful as depicted and you were "robbed" of your property, call the authorities. If not, tuck your tail and go hide.

Surely you're kidding, right? Why should he have given the ID back to you? It wasn't yours. You should be happy he didn't call the police. I think you need to calm down a bit here, buddy. You did something illegal. Accept the consiquences and move on, hopefully smarter because of what happened tonight. Clubs will still be there when you are old enough, just wait it out. Frankly, once you're old enough, you'll probably find, like myself, they aren't all they're cracked up to be.

I would say trying to go to a club with a fake ID is a greater example of douchebaggery than anything that guy did. The club owner, who was put in serious risk by you trying to evade the bouncer, should be following you home to vandalize your property. Clearly you still have a lot to learn about life.

You broke the law and you want to escalate it to further law breaking because the guy did his job?

How about this....lose this bookmark for 5 years, go to Mlive or the official site, and then come back.

Oh yeah, I forgot this was the DUI guy from just a couple weeks ago. First you put people's lives in danger by driving while intoxicated, now you want to screw around with some bouncer that took your brother's ID away that you were trying to use illegally. You're quite a class act.

Sure, go ahead and do it... and then come here and tell us about how you got the snot pounded out of you. And then watch as we laugh at you and call you an idiot.

I thought you said you learned your lesson after the DUI? "YES! I learned my lesson, now I'm going to the bar to celebrate!" :gag:

"Bad boys Bad Boys... whachyou gonna do? whachyou gonna do when they come for you-bad boys bad boys"

Anyways, I went to a club with a fake Id, my brothers. After a series of questions, which I got all right, he decided to take the ID. First off, why ask all those questions when I got em all right like whens ur birthday, whats ur name, eye color, etc... I plan on going next week to this club, wait for him, follow him home, and mess his car up big time. I am sick of people like this. he did not have to take the ID, he could have simply taken it from me and been like, 'I will take this ID if you dont leave". Instead, he decides to take it without saying anything. He also proceeds to say "get away from me and my space" when i was like 2 feet away from him trying to talk to him...Then he tries offering to sell it back for 50 dollars. Is this wrong of me to go back and vandalize the HELL of out his car? I am SICK of people like this. I need some feedback, thx!

No. It's wrong of you to use a fake i-d. You deserve what you got.

TT, I love posts like yours. It validates my decision to eat Alpo for the next few years as I jack money into my 457 plan at the maximum rate.

Because if I have to rely on tools like you to fund Social Security, I'll be eating it sooner or later. You have a great future ahead of you cranking out Happy Meals at the drive-thru and spending weekends in jail.

Grow up or grease up, kid.

I need some feedback, thx!

You need a whole lot more than feedback. Without a doubt you should go back to the club and find the guy. You should then thank him for not calling the cops, which would have resulted in a bit more trouble for you and further complicated your DD.

Then give him 50 bucks, not for your brothers ID, but to show him your thanks.

I would also suggest staying away from alcohol, at least while your dealing with your DD. If you refuse too, at least try and be smart and responsible enough to not be breaking other laws to do so.

TT, I love posts like yours. It validates my decision to eat Alpo for the next few years as I jack money into my 457 plan at the maximum rate.

Because if I have to rely on tools like you to fund Social Security, I'll be eating it sooner or later. You have a great future ahead of you cranking out Happy Meals at the drive-thru and spending weekends in jail.

Grow up or grease up, kid.

I think you and I could have some interesting discussions on this topic.

TT - I strongly suggest that you start to use that thing that occupies the space between your ears.

Oh yeah, I forgot this was the DUI guy from just a couple weeks ago. First you put people's lives in danger by driving while intoxicated, now you want to screw around with some bouncer that took your brother's ID away that you were trying to use illegally. You're quite a class act.

I didn't realize this was the same guy when I first read this thread.

TT- you don't need alcohol to have a good time and you can meet girls other places besides bars.

Please stop this kind of behavior before you hurt someone. Its a very serious matter.

Twisted, your not too bright of a human being.

Sorry man, can't put it any other way.

Seriously, get your fing crap together. As someone who was nearly killed a few weeks ago by a pos under the influence, you need to either get your life together or bow out gracefully.