MrStrunz

Scotty Bowman:

Since Scotty Bowman is a huge baseball fan.....Hire him next season to manage the Tigers.

He would care less if he hurt some of these guys feelings.You don't produce.....SIT !

Inge would not last one week with Scotty.Nor Grilli or Jonesy.

At least make him a bench coach.All these other coaches are just yes men.

You know who else would be a great baseball manager? Bill Cowher! I know he coaches football, but I saw him spit on some players when he yelled at them. If the fear of flying sputum doesn't get these guys motivated...nothing will.

Oh geez....one "I'm gonna blow up the universe" thread right after another.

These thread starters and their waah-waah'ing.

Get a LIFE!! said Will Shatner.

slapjj6.gif

HA HA this one made me laugh. How bout the tigers get Chuck Daly to manage, he did lead the Pistons to 2 championships :speech::confused:

Hey at least Wayne Fontz took his teams to the playoffs!!!

Comeon that would never work...he would NEVER leave the buffet line to coach again

If George Bush was our manager he could just declare all the other teams have weapons of mass destruction and blow them up. We win by default:)

I was thinking that instead he would declare the game over when the Tigers had a 1-0 lead in the 1st inning. Mission complete!

I was thinking that instead he would declare the game over when the Tigers had a 1-0 lead in the 1st inning. Mission complete!

Then he would call up Toledo, Erie and half of West Michigan for a 7rd inning player surge.

If George Bush was our manager he could just declare all the other teams have weapons of mass destruction and blow them up. We win by default:)

Although I think this belongs in the political forum:

If Hilary Clinton were the manager, we'd be ahead 5-4 in the 6th inning and she'd just give up and forfeit the game.

Sorry about that.