TwistedTigers

Same Starting 5????

Who would have thought that on September 1st, we would still have all 5 starters on the team. I know there are some rumors about Webber, but I would have never in my wildest dreams would of thought that everyone would be back...

Watch Nazr Mohammed open the season at center again.....

While I thought the addition of Webber was a good one, I was content to see how Nzar would've looked as a starter later in the year. Not saying the guy would've been an all star, but with the other 4 starters playing to thier potential, an average center could've looked above average in that quintet.

Who would have thought that on September 1st, we would still have all 5 starters on the team. I know there are some rumors about Webber, but I would have never in my wildest dreams would of thought that everyone would be back...

I can't tell if you're happy or sad about this.

i heard some rumors about otis thorpe, and also terry mills

We already have Terry Mills on the Pistons. He wears #36 nowadays.

I think we need to get rid of c-webb. Mcdyess needs to start at center. He can average everything that webb can but he is better on defense and is more athletic.

I think we need to get rid of c-webb. Mcdyess needs to start at center. He can average everything that webb can but he is better on defense and is more athletic.

McDyess has made it known he doesn't want to start. He enjoys coming off the bench and we need his presence off the bench. Also McDyess is getting older and still has shaky legs and probably couldn't handle a starting position for 82 games. I also heard McDyess doesn't workout in the offseason due to his leg injuries and takes awhile to get into game shape.

Finally, I'd start Rasheed at center and McDyess at PF anyways.

McDyess has made it known he doesn't want to start. He enjoys coming off the bench and we need his presence off the bench. Also McDyess is getting older and still has shaky legs and probably couldn't handle a starting position for 82 games. I also heard McDyess doesn't workout in the offseason due to his leg injuries and takes awhile to get into game shape.

Finally, I'd start Rasheed at center and McDyess at PF anyways.

Thats not that bad but i think if you increase mcdysse's salary he won't mind playing a starter. he wont get a ton of minutes, like most starters, but it will pretty much stay the same if he was coming off the bench. Plus sheed cant play center on offense. he isn't powerful enough in the post and he doesn't have the j to step out consistently.

Thats not that bad but i think if you increase mcdysse's salary he won't mind playing a starter. he wont get a ton of minutes, like most starters, but it will pretty much stay the same if he was coming off the bench. Plus sheed cant play center on offense. he isn't powerful enough in the post and he doesn't have the j to step out consistently.

McDyess is undersized for center. Rasheed is one of the most gifted low post players in the game. The problem with Rasheed is getting him to work consistently down low. No one can block his shot in the low post. Also when do you expect centers to be stepping out taking jumpers? Rasheed is still a good shooter for a big man. With all his talent he could've been one of the best, but instead he's just a head case.

McDyess is undersized for center. Rasheed is one of the most gifted low post players in the game. The problem with Rasheed is getting him to work consistently down low. No one can block his shot in the low post. Also when do you expect centers to be stepping out taking jumpers? Rasheed is still a good shooter for a big man. With all his talent he could've been one of the best, but instead he's just a head case.

His low post d is not that great. Only against Duncan. Even though Mcdyes is undersized, he'll give bigs a problem.

Dyess' career will be done by the all star break if he becomes a starting center. I like him as the back up. Sadly, it looks more and more like Nazr.

But it dosnt matter since Flip and Chauncey has no use for low block players anyways.