Sign in to follow this  
Big Toe

Kody Kaiser

So what position is this kid going to play? I'm hoping for second base, as his bat looks like a plus there. Seems like he's played a lot of short...I'm guessing since they want him and Henry in the lineup.

I was looking for a Kody Kaiser thread. This one didn't go too well for me, did it?

Just an observation, didn't want to start a new thread, but in looking at Kaiser's stats I noticed a really obvious trend (the only kind I can notice). His eye appears to have improved markedly since the start of the season.

April 7/21

May 4/17

June 13/26

July 15/18

Looks like a kid figuring out the strike zone. Or perhaps it's a coincidence. I guess I find it more encouraging than I would looking at the raw numbers because the trend looks a lot better than the totals.

So anyone have any opinion on what position he'll play now? Any of you West Michiganders had a look at his D at second?

I was looking for a Kody Kaiser thread. This one didn't go too well for me, did it?

Just an observation, didn't want to start a new thread, but in looking at Kaiser's stats I noticed a really obvious trend (the only kind I can notice). His eye appears to have improved markedly since the start of the season.

April 7/21

May 4/17

June 13/26

July 15/18

Looks like a kid figuring out the strike zone. Or perhaps it's a coincidence. I guess I find it more encouraging than I would looking at the raw numbers because the trend looks a lot better than the totals.

So anyone have any opinion on what position he'll play now? Any of you West Michiganders had a look at his D at second?

Yeah, but what is his OE%??? :ponder:

j/k