DennisDubay

7-16-07 OFF DAY Thread

My family was going to see a minor league game tonight, but T storms moved in and so much for that!!! it was $10 all you can eat with tix..crap

Sigh...is there any way that KC will actually win the next two games against the BoSux?

Sad part is, the BoSux play the ChiSux immediately after...and for me the ChiSux are the lesser of the evils.

Now would be a great time for the Tigers to begin a 10 game winning streak!

Replay shows the ball clearly bounced off the wall before going into Sizemore's glove. Indians TV announcers knew but not the men in blue (or is it blew)?

Did anybody else see the ad for the contest in which fans re-create memorable playoff moments?

That might be good for a few laughs, if the videos are aired.

never thought i would be happy seeing the sox winning but I'm a gitty geek.

Indians striking up a comeback. What a surprise. Biff's favorite mouth breather now at the plate.

I can't wait for this series. Bloop hits and infield singles galore!

i wish the offday was tommorow, ncaa football 08 comes out tommorow and I will most likely be playing it all day

Ugh, the White Sox are horrible. Reminds me of that game where just about a thousand runs were scored against us in the ninth inning.

Anyone keeping tabs on this game? I hate to root for the Sux, but I want Cleveland to lose.

Sux had a 9 run lead heading into the bottom of the sixth. They now are nursing a 1 run lead heading into the top of the ninth.

Bert is right. If they blow this, I hope we take all 5 games in the next series. Even if they hold on, I can't stand the Sox.

No matter what I hope we take all five games in that series! They better hold on to this. If they do, the nice thing is that both teams will feel bad about the game.

I've been listening to Hamilton, but I'm going to switch over to Farmer for the bottom of the 9th. As terrible as he is, I don't want to take my chances and hear what Hamilton would do if Cleveland wins this.

Tom Grieve is absolutely dumbfounded at the reception Joey Chestnut got for throwing out the first pitch in the Rangers/A's game. Josh Lewin follows it up by making a comment that "there's no way 66 hot dogs in 12 minutes helps your digestive system." Lewin then goes on to label Chestnut as an Oakland area "product"

Now they're talking about Tempura deep fried asparagus