hueytaxi

Tigers begin June 19th

Is there any chance of a player from the GCL getting promoted to a higher squad during the season? Orlando Perdomo tells me he is going to be starting in the GCL, and I'm wondering if there's a possibility of him getting sent to a higher squad if he proves his arm is fully healed.

Well Rhino I am sure that your 2007 AAT Mike Trapani was released earlier in the year .Looks like you need to pick another one

LFT will draw upon GCL on occasion for a temp call up during the 2nd half of the season. Certainly players can move up the franchise.

Well Rhino I am sure that your 2007 AAT Mike Trapani was released earlier in the year .Looks like you need to pick another one

Really! I guess it's rather apparent that I have done a lousy job following my AAT.

I will have to launch a new search and hope I don't bring bad luck to my next pick!

Just wondering if anyone knows how the GLC Tigers did in their game today. If anyone has updates please let me know! Thanks!

GCL coverage tends to be... as Buck Loughlin would put it... determined. From my understanding, it's essentially played on a back field of the complexes with little to no media or fanfare. I'd check back later tonight, as I'm assuming you are waiting to see how Londell Taylor did.

They have the list of the Pitchers listed in the miner league web site for their roster

Kelvin Cedeno R

Luis Marte R

Santo Mieses R

Brandon Johnson R

Eleazor Aponte R

Wilton Garcia R

Aaron Fuhrman L

Santo Franco L

Dario Carajval R

Sean Finefrock R

Brayan Villareal R

Catchers

Joseph Bowen B My AAT

Kris Rochelle R

Infielders

Carlos Ramirez R

Hayden Parrott R

Luis Arlet R

And they only have 5 infielders and outfielders down

Just wondering if anyone knows how the GLC Tigers did in their game today. If anyone has updates please let me know! Thanks!
If a MiLB scorer was present....last years scorer did not post results until returning home to the Tampa area usually after 7 PM.

I'd say that Jose Constanza, Freddy Merdedes, and Joaquin Guzman round out the infield with Mark McBratney, Kyle Peter, Londell Taylor, and Wilson Peralta in the outfield. That's just based on process of elimination though at this point.

Wow, Aponte keeps falling in the organization. I was told he would be going to Oneonta originally.

If you search for players by name on milb, you can see what team they are on.

In addition to above, these players were listed with GCL:

Brandon Harrigan, C

Joaquin Guzman, IF

Wade Lamont, 1B

Shawn Roof, SS

Marc McBratney, OF

Kyle Peter, OF

Londell Taylor, OF

No Constanza, Mercedez, or Peralta...

Of note, Brayan Villareal is our first VSL alumni to come stateside. I'd have to check and make sure nobody who started with that team has also come aboard, but I'd doubt it.

Orlando Perdomo told me he'd be playing in the GCL, but I haven't seen his name listed on any of those rosters. Anybody know what's up?

The GCL roster tends to be pretty interchangeable with guys that are practicing at the minor league facility there....he could be added at any point in time; I wouldn't get up in arms about it.

Sounds good. I was mainly curious, because of how Perdomo told me he'd be playing there, and I would have been bummed if those plans were then nixed.

Is tomorrow night's game in the stadium? I think I remember hearing that it might be.

Yes it's in the stadium, I'll be there, in need to watch some good baseball, that the LFT don't provide.