Jeff Robinson

Tom Brookens

Larry Herndon

Mike Heath

Matt Nokes

Pat Sheridan

Milt Wilcox

Dave Rozema

20 voters - that's a bit depressing. I wonder if this weekend had anything to do with that.

With the talk the way it was I never expected Willie to come that close. I'm glad he did. I voted for him. I hope he gets in.

Fetzer looks like a lock next time as does Campbell.

Little surprised that Herndon and Wilcox didn't sneak on at least one ballot.

I'm really pleased that Brookens didn't get a vote. I kind of thought someone would sneak one in for him. A lot of people liked him but he may rank as one of the worst starting Tiger players for an extended time in the organization's history. He has to be in the top 5.

There are going to be a lot of names on the next few ballots. If only some guys would have gotten another vote or two earlier, we could have avoided this, but alas... It will make the next few ballots and the 2008+ ballots interesting.

It shouldn't impact Fetzer or Campbell though. They are not one of the five main votes.

I am happy with how this went based on the players. I would've liked to see Willie get in but there's reason to say no to him at this point. I have no quota that has to make it before we get this portion of the voting done. If some people have to wait, so be it.

For all the talk we've had about Wilcox for quite awhile, he couldn't even make it past his second ballot. He's off. So is Rozema.

We'd be remiss if we didn't give Harry Coveleski a little tip of the cap. He spent 70 years on the ballot which is pretty amazing. He came within one vote of induction in 1935. Hopefully he gets in eventually.

We'd be remiss if we didn't give Harry Coveleski a little tip of the cap. He spent 70 years on the ballot which is pretty amazing. He came within one vote of induction in 1935. Hopefully he gets in eventually.

I'd have to look but I think he's been on all but three of my ballots since he was first brought up. Still don't understand why Steve O'Neil isn't getting votes. He'll be on every one of my ballots until this is over.