Lbh24

"LeBron Was Fouled" article thread

If that were Rip or Chauncey driving the basket down by one and that happened people would be complaining of a conspiracy against Detroit and favoritism towards Lebron.

Funny you mention this, because the one thing I've taken out of this whole thing is that there is NO WAY anyone could still believe that the NBA has it out for Detroit.

If that were Rip or Chauncey driving the basket down by one and that happened people would be complaining of a conspiracy against Detroit and favoritism towards Lebron.

I can't tell you if it was or wans't a foul. It looked to me like something that happens every time someone drives and sometimes they call it and sometimes they don't.

I cant speek for anyone else, but as far as I go, I cant stand when any team gets a foul call at the end of the game. The very few times its happened to the pistons, i didnt like it. You shouldnt be looking for a foul at the end of the game.