DTroppens

Welcome Idaho Bert

This one shouldn't be a shocker. Check out this folder and you'll see that Idaho Bert may be one of the most qualified people to be on this committee. Beek_27 won't be able to work with us due to his military commitments. Obviously that's truly understandable. I have asked him continue to vote if he finds the time to do so. However, he asked IdahoBert to join us and he is doing that.

I'm glad to see the person that helped create this folder is finally with us. Welcome aboard!

Well, I'm sorry I'm such a johnny come lately to this process. It started around the time I took a of leave of absence from the board and by the time I got back in the saddle it was up and going without me. And hey, it looks like work, but I'll try my best to contribute and honor those who have worn the olde English D.

Well, I'm sorry I'm such a johnny come lately to this process. It started around the time I took a of leave of absence from the board and by the time I got back in the saddle it was up and going without me. And hey, it looks like work, but I'll try my best to contribute and honor those who have worn the olde English D.

Bert - much thanks for stepping in to take my place. I think I'm still going to try to cast my votes before I ship out, but in case I don't get the chance, I'm glad we're able to sustain the number of people participating.

You'll find this a truly rewarding experience and pretty intense when you dig into the stats and get to know these Tigers greats.

Bert, I do not feel badly at all that you are a late comer. You did what was right, putting the family first. We have no question that you are qualified. as far as we are concerned, you have belonged on this committee from the beginning. Welcome. Beek, I am glad you are going to try to continue as you are able, but we understand that our freedom and protection come before a Tigers Hall of Fame. Thank you for what you are doing for us.