Dave Rozema 3 13.6%

Ron LeFlore 2 9.0%

Ed Katalinas 2 9.0%

No votes

Juan Berenguer

Pat Underwood

Dave Tobik

John Wockenfuss

I voted for everyone with seven votes. 777 - If I recall that wasn't a positive sign in a past movie.

I have to say I'm surprised how "easy" it was for McLain to make it. I voted for him a few times but I certainly understood why some may not want to vote for him. I thought he'd be stuck in 50-land when he first hit the ballot, but he was much stronger than I ever anticipated.

Billy Rogell had one of his best showings but because of some stud classes, he couldn't average the 30% he needed to stay on.

And one more thing ....

Vote FETZER

I was shocked he did so poorly. He's a lock in my book. It's not even close. If a scout is in, how can't Fetzer be in?

How are Rogell and Maxwell out?

http://www.motownsports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46609

1.) Player must average at least 10% of the votes to stay on the ballot.

2.) After appearing in five elections, player must be averaging 20% of the votes to remain on the ballot.

3.) After appearing in ten elections, player must be averaging 30% of the votes to remain on the ballot.

4.) After appearing in fifteen elections, player must be averaging 40% of the votes to remain on the ballot.

And even in this case where two of the players I've supported fell off because of this rule, I think it was a good one to adopt. Think of all the players we'd have here forever for no gooe reason. And because they were there they may hurt the chances of people learning about the newer players, thus hurting their candiacy. I think this was a good move.

I was looking at it. I probably didn't give Kemp enough love earlier. Kemp and Evans are pretty much a coin toss in many respects.

DaYooper,

Yeah. I voted for him and while I didn't expect him to make it, I thought he'd get over 50%. I always have an "idea" of what I think what will happen. Sometimes you nail it. Sometimes I'm off quite a bit.