Yoda

5-07-07: Day off!

Tigerfanfromchicago Dislocated Kneecap Update

The fluid is going down. It's much easier to move side to side. I'm able to put a little bit of weight on it now. I was able to walk a few steps. I still can't bring my leg down to a 90 degree angle. I have to keep it straight out in front of me. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. It sucks that I'm home today and don't have a game to listen to.

Tigerfanfromchicago Dislocated Kneecap Update

The fluid is going down. It's much easier to move side to side. I'm able to put a little bit of weight on it now. I was able to walk a few steps. I still can't bring my leg down to a 90 degree angle. I have to keep it straight out in front of me. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. It sucks that I'm home today and don't have a game to listen to.

Get better soon!

stupid indians are winning
The games we have against them will be huge. We play them at home on the 25-27th.

The games we have against them will be huge. We play them at home on the 25-27th.
I'll be in attendance on the 27th, can't wait! Although I'm bummed about missing the get-together in G.R. once again.

The Central is so confusing.

Who are our real threats? Are the Indians a real threat? How about the other two teams in the Central?

White Sox --Early last year they where tearing it up (like Cleveland this year).

Minnesota --Started slow last year (like the Sox this year), but came on hard at the end.

Indians --They have started 19-10, (like the Sox last year), but were heinous last year.

I really have a hard time watching the scoreboard with so many 'potential threats'.

It is 10 times worse when they play each other. I don't even want to think about the 60 games interleague between them.

As many of you know, it has been scientifically proven that intense concentration by die-hard fans can control the outcome of games so I don't want to use my fan super-powers and pull for the team that is the actual threat when they play each other.

I tend to just root against everyone in the Central except the Tigers (duh!) and the Royals. I like to watch the Royals win a few games every year, unless they are playing us.

As many of you know, it has been scientifically proven that intense concentration by die-hard fans can control the outcome of games...
Let's all concentrate on Bonderman having an uncomplicated 1-2-3 first inning tomorrow night.

PISTONS VS BULLS - Pistons will stomp the bulls again 8:00 on TNT

Then

WINGS VS SHARKS - Time for the Wings to crush the Sharks 9:00 on VS

That is the way to take a day off!!! problem, only one TV!!!

Not good news on Zoom!!! that bites

Tomorrow's my birthday!

You know, it's been years since I've had any kind of party on my birthday, so this year, a dozen or so of my friends and I are going to go karaoke-ing in Hahvid Square. Gonna be pissah.

cake.gif

Thanks, Bert!

'Twas a good off-day. Karaoke was indeed pissah. After much imbibing, I did a shocking rendition of Olivia Newton John's Physical to thunderous applause. :laugh:

But the best part of my birthday? My fiancee got us tickets to see the Tigers at Fenway next Monday! Woo!