Yoda

5-07-07: Day off!

330310921_20a6d05c6a.jpg?v=0

The Tigers prepare to face the Seattle

Mariners in Detroit on Tuesday, May 8th.

First off day thread EVER!!!!

And I am first to post...so what's everyone doing this off day?

I'll be going through withdrawals!I didn't get to see Sunday's drubbing of the Royals as it was on Channel 2, and I need my fix...

I'll probably try to fix the push mower and get the lawn done before heading to work at around 2 in the afternoon.

I know I asked the question, but I want to answer it now. I plan on finishing my paper on my philosophy of education. I'm about 2/3 of the way done so I'm getting there. And then I have to start studying for finals this upcoming weekend.

Hey so i was wondering how to get into this whole adopt-a-tiger thing people have. I'm kind of new here and want to get a tiger of my own :)

5 straight off days if you include the last three days "playing" against the royals

game two of the series was kind of interesting. We had to actually work for that one so i don't know if I would say that was an "off-day." The others, yes

A comeback win in the 8th inning is an off day?

The AAT is completed, so if you goto the thread in the Tigers Forum and search through all the players of who's left you can have any of them.

A comeback win in the 8th inning is an off day?

The AAT is completed, so if you goto the thread in the Tigers Forum and search through all the players of who's left you can have any of them.

Okay thanks!

On May 6th, 2006, what was our record?

I believe the record that day was most posts ever on a May 6th.

Off-day thread, what a great idea! I predict about 800 posts, a couple of heated arguments and a banning.

I'll be working, unfortunately, although on the bright side I won't be working very hard. And, I'm taking Wednesday off to play golf with my wife, and Friday afternoon with some friends. So I can't complain about the week.

And since we're being random, I got some fantastic pics lined up for the Boston series. Can't wait to post them.

330310921_20a6d05c6a.jpg?v=0

This is what those Chinese scientists are trying to get that female panda to do right now.

Back to the AAT draft, I was hoping to get Christopher Cody, who plays for the Whitecaps but don't really want to get looking through page of posts to see if he has been picked. Anyone know if I can still get him?

One of the first posts in the AAT thread has every player in our organization (before the season) and highlighted if they are picked.

hehe sweet! I was hoping that was the case thanks!

I'm actually traveling on business and I'll be away from home for a week. On a positive note, I'll be missing 3 games on TV instead of 4.

So there will be more than 6 people in the Wings game six thread, eh?

Maybe just wishful thinking. Heh.

I was thinking about heading over to the wings game thread tomorrow. We'll see.

So am I the only one that doesn't like 2 off days in 5 days?

Off-day thread, what a great idea! I predict about 800 posts, a couple of heated arguments and a banning.

Are you predicting a real banning or one of those two day timeout bannings?