Yoda

Guess who is below .500????

Who was the genius over there who thought Darin Erstad was the solution? I want to thank him.

Who was the genius over there who thought Darin Erstad was the solution? I want to thank him.

I sure wish the Tigers would have picked up Erstad, would look a lot better over at first base then Casey, and cheaper to boot.

that's clearly photoshopped. Jeter prefers to be on his back. Doesn't want to risk hurting the knees.

that's clearly photoshopped. Jeter prefers to be on his back. Doesn't want to risk hurting the knees.

Photoshopped or not I think it's hilarious!

Fire sale!

Jenks would look pretty spiffy in the 8th inning for us...Thome/Konerko wouldn't look bad in our lineup either.

Jenks would look pretty spiffy in the 8th inning for us...Thome/Konerko wouldn't look bad in our lineup either.

Hopefully nobody from the keeper league is reading this, but Jenks' shoulder was acting up in the spring. I'd stay away for a while until we know for sure if it's alright.

The ChiSux had a fire sale in 96 when they were just a few games off the division lead. I wonder if Reinsdorf will go back to his first love, the Bulls, if they get somewhere.

I sure wish the Tigers would have picked up Erstad, would look a lot better over at first base then Casey, and cheaper to boot.

It says alot about how terrible Casey is that he's not doing as well as Erstad.

Please take that back. Even a flailing Chris Shelton is preferable to Darin Erstad, who has slugged over .400 exactly once since 1998.

and what is worse for the south side is the north is at .500