Bo don't know Ernie

Comerica Park Seating?

Sorry if this has been asked before (and it probably has) but is there any resource that shows the layout of the rows (by number/letter) in Comerica Park? All of my internet searches have been fruitless.

Oops...sorry...I re-read your post and saw that you were looking for a more detailed map of the actual rows. I don't know about that one!

Let me ask this about the Pepsi Bleachers....are all of the rows identified by letters? If so' date=' which is the first row and which is the last row?[/quote']

I'm fairly sure they start with single letters and then go to doubles. So row "B" is 26 rows closer than row "BB" (someone correct me if I'm wrong I've only sat out there once or twice).

I'm fairly sure they start with single letters and then go to doubles. So row "B" is 26 rows closer than row "BB" (someone correct me if I'm wrong I've only sat out there once or twice).

That is correct. The bleachers start with row A and move up. However, the dip in Right Center makes the first row, row F i believe..don't quote me on that. I am row Z and behind me is row AA. I do not know how many rows deep the bleachers go though..something like HH or something

I got tickets in Section 327. I saw some rows listed as numbers but I am in Row A.

Would row A be the first row in the section or is it after a set of numbers?

Thanks

I got tickets in Section 327. I saw some rows listed as numbers but I am in Row A.

Thanks

That is the very first row of the section, you will walk down to your seats from the concourse.

Thanks

You would be in the very first row. If you have to walk down from the entrance to your section in the upper deck, the rows will be lettered, if you walk up the rows will be numbered.

Thanks

You're actually in the club seats. They are a little wider than the regular box seats & they are also padded. Great view as well, and being in the first row you don't have to worry about people standing up in front of you. I try to get those seats whenever I go to game. I think you'll like them.

I didn't want to create another thread and be overly redundant... So I bumped this one... Want some Comerica Park seating opinions.

I plan to go to a few day games this year. On Motownsportstickets.com there are section 200 level seats and 300 club seats... I can get roughly for the same price Row A 300 section (third base line) or row 4 section 200ish side... What would you buy, why?

Thanks! Call me an optimist, but I'm loading up on June/ July tickets while tickets are cheap... $10/ piece on mtwt, gotta love it... They'll turn around, oh yes, they will. :rambo:

I'd get row A.... that's the very first row in the upper deck. Now if it's 344, row A, you might not like it. I guess anything higher than 337 or so would make it questionable. If it's 213 or lower then I'd get the 300 regardless.

We also found out this year that there is no row "I" - at least in in the RF grandstand

(Nearly) useless information: A lot of venues don't have a row "I" because people get it confused with "1"

I'd get row A.... that's the very first row in the upper deck. Now if it's 344, row A, you might not like it. I guess anything higher than 337 or so would make it questionable. If it's 213 or lower then I'd get the 300 regardless.

Appreciate it- thanks!

So, I got 4 tickets for this Sundays game... quick question with those familiar with the upper box seats at Comerica. We are in section 323, but uniquely located in the handicap accessible removable chair row. Ebay said they were good seats since it's our own row, anyone familiar with these in the upper box? Are they indeed good?

YEs they are. As soon as you walk out into the concourse you are there. No stairs and nobody in front of you if they stand up. Great seats.

YEs they are. As soon as you walk out into the concourse you are there. No stairs and nobody in front of you if they stand up. Great seats.

Great to hear, thanks Oblong!

Taking my folks to their first game at Comerica. My Dad saw almost every home game at Tiger Stadium in 1968, the Free Press interviewed him... he'd go, buy a bleacher ticket, and keep score. It'll be neat to show him the new park for the first time.

of course, I meant to say 'As soon as you walk out into the seating area from the concourse...."

of course, I meant to say 'As soon as you walk out into the seating area from the concourse...."

haha, I gotcha... although seats in the concourse would be convenient for the beer/ pretzel stands! :grin:

So, I got 4 tickets for this Sundays game... quick question with those familiar with the upper box seats at Comerica. We are in section 323, but uniquely located in the handicap accessible removable chair row. Ebay said they were good seats since it's our own row, anyone familiar with these in the upper box? Are they indeed good?

Since 2000, I've been in 323 Row C - just below where you will be sitting (and I still maintain 20 games per year there - though we only sit there about 4x this season). Now I'm in 330 Row D (Handicap) and I think they (handicap upper deck) are the best seats in the house.

Here's a wide view of what you'll see on Sunday...

l_1b590b0dae01c8b0f4c02ccc185902a0.jpg

Since 2000, I've been in 323 Row C - just below where you will be sitting (and I still maintain 20 games per year there - though we only sit there about 4x this season). Now I'm in 330 Row D (Handicap) and I think they (handicap upper deck) are the best seats in the house.

Here's a wide view of what you'll see on Sunday...

l_1b590b0dae01c8b0f4c02ccc185902a0.jpg

AWESOME! Thanks so much, really looking forward to it.

Okay, I could probably pull out a map and look directionally how Comerica Park is situated, but why do that when I have my fellow MTS'ers? I'll be going with my in-laws and Wife to the July 4th game. This is my in-laws first ever Tigers game, but sun is not a couple of their friends.

At a 1 pm game, what areas are relatively shaded for a period of the game? Also, anyone have 4 good seats to the game they'd want to sell at a good price? Thanks guy/ gals.

You definately want to be on the 1B side. Probably want to avoid the upper level.