Oblong

Bluhm Memorial Fund

The Shackford family would like to donate $50. I will send a check because I know nothing about paypal so IM me the details.

Sean, Sarah, Luke

I've got 4287.96 plus any PM's since 4pm yesterday and not including DT's wifeys fund.

I love you guys and girls. You are truly awesome!

I'm down for $25 and I'm working on a few more bucks from group of my buddies.

has anyone mentioned where we're sending the money(paypal)? Thanks for putting this together Oblong.

I'm down for $36 based upon the volume of Brian's posts..paypal..let us know what account to direct the funds too..This board is awesome..

put the Wyatt family down for $50.00 - check preferred

May God bless the Bluhm family and the Motownsports community.

While I never had the pleasure of meeting Brian in this lifetime -

my faith in Christ assures me that we will meet some day in Heaven.

John 11:25-26

Please put me down for $25. I would prefer to send a money order, please let me know who/where to send it. Thank you.

I've started sending PM's to people with the address. I'll get a paypal thing setup tonight for those who want to do it that way.

Based on my calculations, which I'll go over again to make sure I dind't miss anyone or double count, I'm seeing total pledges of $4758.96. About 120 people have pledged.

Based on my calculations, which I'll go over again to make sure I dind't miss anyone or double count, I'm seeing total pledges of $4758.96. About 120 people have pledged.

WOW! This place is incredible!

In fact, as I think about it, i'd be happy to serve as a representative of sorts for the MTS community if no one else is able to make it to the funeral. Perhaps we could leave something special for Brian there with his family.

Throw suggestions my way, anything I can do i will.

I am going to try and go as well. Hopefully I can make it. It will take me at least 2.5 hours to get there from work and my meeting with the IRS ends at 4:30...so I will be pushing it.

As for donations, I will be making one, I just need to talk about my wife regarding the amount.

Maybe I can write a check to Oblong that covers the 3% paypal will take from donations.

I have $100 I will donate, I may even do $200 I have to check my finances.

Oblong you might want to contact paypal, they may let you open a temporary account with no fees for such an occasion.

My wonderful wife has set up a donor fund for Brian at her handmade craft/art shop at Etsy.com, without me even suggesting it to her.

She has apparently raised $50 already today.

Now up to $225.

I don't know if I replied or not. Count me for at least $25, I'd like to do more.

Are we going to forward the remainder after the Brick to Brian's Parent's Scholarship?

I can do $20.

You may want to contact Paypal and see if they'll waive their fees given that this is something charitable.

I don't know if I replied or not. Count me for at least $25, I'd like to do more.

Are we going to forward the remainder after the Brick to Brian's Parent's Scholarship?

Check out the other thread. I'd like this one to be just about who wishes to participate. That way we don't get any cross talk going.