Oblong

Bluhm Memorial Fund

you can count on me for at least $25.

i'd like to do more if i can, but i'm not currently employed...

$100. One of you youngsters can explain paypal to me, or I can just send a cheque (proper spelling eh?)

Oh yeah! :-)

This thread is amazing. I'd like to hug you all but, well, me arms aren't long enough and there's too much water in between us.

Ian

I think you got me already, oblong, but just in case, I'm in for $100.

Go Dodgers!

God Bless Brian's Family - and all you wonderful people who are keeping his legacy alive.

My wonderful wife has set up a donor fund for Brian at her handmade craft/art shop at Etsy.com, without me even suggesting it to her.

She has apparently raised $50 already today.

This is up to $75 now according to Mrs. dt.

Second! What amazing generosity from this bunch of morons. Astounding.

Mrs. dt is a yooper too. You'd be proud.

Please use this thread to state whether you plan on contributing to whatever we decide to do to honor Brian Bluhm. (estrepe1) If you do not wish to publicly tell how much you want to give, then send me a private message.

This will help us decide what we'll have to work with.

Thanks

I just wanted everyone to know what Brian's parents are doing, and what the final arrangements are for his memorial.

A memorial service will be conducted at 7:00 PM on Tuesday, April 24, 2007, at Fellowship Bible Church, 3217 Middle Road, Winchester, Virginia, with Pastor Mark Carey officiating. Interment will be private.

Memorial contributions may be made to the Brian Bluhm Virginia Tech Civil Engineering Scholarship Fund, c/o Marathon Bank 4095 Valley Pike, Winchester, Virginia, 22601.

I don't know if donating to this was part of your plan or not, but I told you that I would come back and post once his parents came back to town.

Thanks