Oblong

Bluhm Memorial Fund

man, if there was a way to get this info into the Tigers clubhouse somehow we could so something amazing with the money...

I think Brian would be absolutely blown away if he saw this.

This might be a stretch...but I wonder if the Tigers organization, or the Tigers players, would be willing to do match this board's donations with donations of their own? It's a lot of money to us, but I doubt the amount that we've raised so far is all that much to them.

Edit: This might be the same thing kpking3032 was referring to a few posts above mine, I'm not sure.

This might be a stretch...but I wonder if the Tigers organization, or the Tigers players, would be willing to do match this board's donations with donations of their own? It's a lot of money to us, but I doubt the amount that we've raised so far is all that much to them.

jinx -- you said it when I said it -- we are brilliant...

BTW -- count me in as blown away -- we still have all weekend with people to chip in...

man, if there was a way to get this info into the Tigers clubhouse somehow we could so something amazing with the money...

I will email John Fuller(Granderson's agent) and see if anything can be done.

rick

I will email John Fuller(Granderson's agent) and see if anything can be done.

rick

Thanks, Rick.

Maybe you can also mention that we'd still like to have a memorial brick for Brian at Comerica. I know they've suspended their buy-a-brick program but maybe they can make an exception.

Oblong, when it's time to pony up, can you start a new thread or something? This thread is going to get very long.

Oblong, when it's time to pony up, can you start a new thread or something? This thread is going to get very long.

5 digits would be amazing, but I don't think it's out of the question

Please put me in for $20, as well. I can do PayPal, or whatever works.