estrepe1

Torrii Hunter

Did anyone else see the interview where they asked him about the chances he would come back to the Twins?

He said "for real? VERY slim." He held his fingers together to show the chances. Then when asked what it would take to keep him he said "PAY ME!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone else see the interview where they asked him about the chances he would come back to the Twins?

He said "for real? VERY slim." He held his fingers together to show the chances. Then when asked what it would take to keep him he said "PAY ME!"

This apparently was Brian's last post. I thought I would bump it simply as a small tribute.

I've been re-reading his posts. Click on his user name, then click on find all posts by Estrepe1.

On the All Star Pregame show last night, Hunter was asked about his robbery of the Bonds home run in Milwaukee and if he would do it again in San Francisco if given the chance. He responded, "If Barry Bonds hits the ball to Torii Hunter... TORII HUNTER WILL TAKE IT AWAY!!!" Seeing him joke around like that immediately reminded me of this thread. It's almost been three months since the tragedy, although it seems so long ago. This community has never been the same without Brian.

Eternal rest grant unto him, Oh Lord. And let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

We miss you Brian.

Wait a minute. I'm sorry, but I post here pretty infrequently. He was one of the victims of the VT shootings? It's a little late, but I'm sorry for your loss guys. He was a valuable contributor to your board. I did enjoy reading his posts. :cry:

Every time I hear about Torii Hunter, I think of this thread.

I believe I am going to think a lot about it over the next two years.

RIP, Brian.

Edited by JayVee

Every time I hear about Torii Hunter, I think of this thread.

I believe I am going to think a lot about it over the next two years.

RIP, Brian.

First thing that came to mind for me when I heard we were getting Hunter