Spartan teams are bound to win,

They're fighting with a vim.

Rah! Rah! Rah!

See their team is weakening,

We're going to win this game,

Fight! Fight! Rah! Team, Fight!

Victory for MSU!

i dont know if its a miracle, but congratulations anyway

Well they were on the bubble to even make the tournament around 2 weeks before the start.

Well they were on the bubble to even make the tournament around 2 weeks before the start.

There were also more than few Rick Comley grumblings floating around any area containing Spartan Hockey fans (including some from me)...This certainly puts a cap on that leak.

There were also more than few Rick Comley grumblings floating around any area containing Spartan Hockey fans (including some from me)...This certainly puts a cap on that leak.

I guess I was part of that group, aswell. After being disappointed so many times, I am still kind of shocked they won.

Incredible!! I was out of town, but caught bits and pieces of it on the radio and TV (saw the last 5 minutes of the game last night on TV). Amazing.

And I'll admit, I was one of the more forgiving spartan fans, but after the Michigan game in late February, even I had turned on Comley. I really didn't think he could do it. I'm shocked, that was incredible.

So whats going on, is there a pep rally or parade or something? Gotta make sure to go to that....My first Spartan championship, in my last month on campus :-)

I am the hockey beat writer for The State News and had the pleasure of covering this game. Wow, what an experience. This crowd was simply electric. Easily the best day of my life.