bleacherguy

Research Help

Hey guys, I'm writing a biography of Billy Rogell for the SABR Bio-Project. There's plenty of material available with regard to his on-field exploits and his time spent on the Detroit city council. However, I'm interested in contacting and interviewing surviving members of Billy's family, as well as anyone who may have had any interesting correspondence with him, or anyone who may have known him well.

Please PM me if you can offer any assistance.

Thanks.

How about this. Find his obit in one of the Detroit papers, find out where his funeral services were (had to be in the Detroit area and probably around Sterling Heights) and call the funeral home for family members. I'm sure they have a list of clients. They may not give it to you, but they may contact the family for you and have them call you.

How about this. Find his obit in one of the Detroit papers, find out where his funeral services were (had to be in the Detroit area and probably around Sterling Heights) and call the funeral home for family members. I'm sure they have a list of clients. They may not give it to you, but they may contact the family for you and have them call you.

Thanks DT. I've already got the obit, funeral service info, final resting place, etc. If necessary, I'll use Nexis-Lexis to try to obtain contact info for the family, but I just thought I'd come to the board for any leads that folks may have.