slim pickens

2007 Motown Mock draft.........

This was a really tough call...I was suprised to see Hall still left on the board. Timmons wouldn't be a bad pick for the Rams here either. That being said, as a tribute to the Martz-era club, the St. Louis Rams gamble, selecting - from the University of Hongbit, WR Dwayne Jarrett.

Tampa Bay, Miami, and Buffalo have made the best picks so far.

With the 21st pick, the Denver Broncos select Levi Brown, Offensive Tackle from Penn State.

DTOWNDAVE22 has dropped out with his New Orleans team. I guess I will just take it over unless anyone has any objection.

also Tressell=God has until Midnight to make his selection (which is really 26 hours after the last pick)....then Pape06 may make his selection at 12:01 a.m. if he chooses to do so.

EDIT: Shinma has sent me a message wishing to take over the Saints Draft, so it is all his.

I apologize for the delay, I was buying a house and getting engaged, but enough with all those details

With the 23rd pick in the Motown Sports 2007 Mock Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Tony Ugoh, T, Arkansas