baseball3

Minor League Spring Training Schedule?

Maybe a stupid question, but, where/when is the schedule for the minor league teams to be posted or has it already been?

I think if I remember correctly, the A/rookie teams played at the same location as the MLB team and the AA/AAA teams played at opposit locations, but, same team as the MLB club was playing that day, normally ?

Not really. A/rookie team play at home while AAA/AA team plays away, and vice versa. Last year they just played against Cleveland, Houston, and Atlanta. I believe its the same this year. The schedule is posted in Huey's picture thread fairly recently.

I know this is probably not the right thread to post this, But here is the WM & Lakeland Spring Training Game Schedule...You know while the 2 A teams are at Home, the AA & AAA are on the road...some friends want to know...this is from our Front Office...

Spring Training Schedule

All Games begin at 1:00pm

3/17: at CLE

3/18: Camp Day

3/19: vs HOU

3/20: vs. ATL

3/21: at HOU

3/22: at CLE

3/23: at ATL

3/24: vs. CLE

3/25: Camp Day

3/26: vs. CLE

3/27: vs. ATL

3/28: Camp Day

3/29: vs. HOU

3/30: at CLE

3/31: vs. CLE

4/1: Drivers break camp

4/2: Flyers break camp

No game date determined for ring ceremony--waiting on Tigers.

___This is a post from GrandmaG. I couldn't figure how to post it correctly, but it is much appreciated info.

Any intrasquad games going on now in the early part, or are any of the minor leaguers playing with the big club daily or do they not do that until the minor league ST schedule officially starts?

Thx

There is a mini camp doing drills and Bp this week awaiting more players nrext week. I would expect some scrimmages by weeks end. Currently the non roster/invitee guys are working out on the fields in the Am and conditioning in the early PM. The mini camp is conditioning in the Am and drills in the PM. Others are not in uniform yet and only holding a loose stretch and throw session.

It starts today vs. a Cleveland squad in which we haven't had a lot of success in IL and '06 spring training!! Can't wait to hear how all the guys do today. Roger, get some score card pics if you can !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive got to skip the games today, we were going to do the road trip to the Indians to watch last years' Lakeland squad. But this is Sebring weekend and have to watch my other sports passion.

I know this is probably not the right thread to post this, But here is the WM & Lakeland Spring Training Game Schedule...You know while the 2 A teams are at Home, the AA & AAA are on the road...some friends want to know...this is from our Front Office...

Spring Training Schedule

3/17: at CLE

3/18: Camp Day

3/19: vs HOU

3/20: vs. ATL

3/21: at HOU

3/22: at CLE

3/23: at ATL

3/24: vs. CLE

3/25: Camp Day

3/26: vs. CLE

3/27: vs. ATL

3/28: Camp Day

3/29: vs. HOU

3/30: at CLE

3/31: vs. CLE

No game date determined for ring ceremony--waiting on Tigers.

___This is a post from GrandmaG. I couldn't figure how to post it correctly, but it is much appreciated info.

This schedule has us vs. Houston at home tomorrow(3/19), but the Tigers website has us at home against Cincinnati. Anyone know which is correct?

This schedule has us vs. Houston at home tomorrow(3/19), but the Tigers website has us at home against Cincinnati. Anyone know which is correct?

The two minor league teams play the same organization, but it's completely independent from who the major league team plays.

Tomorrow, the AAA/AA team will be playing at Houston against their AAA/AA team, the A team will be playing at home vs. Houston's A team, and the major league team will be playing at home vs. Cincinnati's major league team.

The two minor league teams play the same organization, but it's completely independent from who the major league team plays.

Tomorrow, the AAA/AA team will be playing at Houston against their AAA/AA team, the A team will be playing at home vs. Houston's A team, and the major league team will be playing at home vs. Cincinnati's major league team.

Thanks Shamrock! :happy:

Here is my version of the current schedule, could have errors.

Spring Training Schedule              2007 

MLB Home Games (+), may not allow back field access. A-Ball and AA/AAA are projections only

A-Ball AA/AAA
3/17: at CLE vs CLE
3/18: Camp Day +
3/19: vs HOU + @HOU
3/20: vs. ATL @ ATL
3/21: at HOU vs HOU
3/22: at CLE vs CLE
3/23: at ATL vs ATL
3/24: vs. CLE + @ ATL
3/25: Camp Day +
3/26: vs. CLE + @CLE
3/27: vs. ATL @ ATL
3/28: Camp Day +
3/29: vs. HOU + @HOU
3/30: at CLE + vs CLE
3/31: vs. CLE @CLE

CAMP DAYS are usually intersquad games about 10-11 AM...