Crosseye

Tiger Apparel Question

Anyone know where I can find a Tigers winter hat? I figured their shop online would have one, but no such luck. Any stores or places online that anyone knows of where I can find one of these hats?

None of the affiliate companys I work with has a Detroit Tigers knit cap, but I did still find one for you. You can access it through the followng link: Detroit Tigers Toque

Here is a picture if you want to see what it looks like first.

7330803.jpg

It's also on sale for $11.90!

They have other Detroit Tiger winter hats as well... Imagine yourself wearing some of these cool lids!

mlbskull.jpg

mlbheadband.jpg

Actual photos of Detroit Tiger hats were not available.

Originally posted by Shaggy Ry

That isn't a winter hat or cap, that my friends is called a toque!!

A bit late here, but what is your definition of a a toque?

No offence, but I have been selling Detroit Tigers & sports apparel for 5 years and have never heard of a toque.

toque

\Toque\ (t[=o]k), n. [F. toque; of Celtic origin; cf. W. toc.] 1. A kind of cap worn in the 16th century, and copied in modern fashions; -- called also toquet.

His velvet toque stuck as airily as ever upon the side of his head. --Motley.

2. (Zo["o]l.) A variety of the bonnet monkey.

3. A covering for the head, worn by women, usually protecting more or less the back and sides of the head, but no part of the forehead. The shape of the bonnet varies greatly at different times; formerly the front part projected, and spread outward, like the mouth of a funnel.

AS far as I know the item you described is a knit hat, a watch hat or baret.

Toque, sounds a little like a baret.

Of course you could wear a standard baseball cap backwards, and tilted to one side and call it a toque.

so yeah, I would have to say it's a toque (and I'm pretty impressed that it only took 2 days to get here)

toque.jpg

Originally posted by MotownWebGuy

That's a good looking Toque! So no problems then getting it through that link?

no problems at all. I would for sure order from there again if I wanted something quick. It wasn't even 2 days since I ordered it and it was in the mailbox. Now it better be cold tomorrow morning :classic: