Yoda

Funny pictures

Is that a real account?

I would bet a good amount of money that it is a puppet account. There ARE plenty of people like that out there, but someone Yoda would be friends with? Doubt it. The REALLY awful ones like that usually turn out to be puppet accounts....which is a damn shame TBH because it just mars the ones who are and gives them an out when they are caught in something really outrageous. 'Oh I was just joking'

I think it's funnier as a fake. It's hard to be that spot on. I didn't view all of them.

I would bet a good amount of money that it is a puppet account. There ARE plenty of people like that out there, but someone Yoda would be friends with? Doubt it. The REALLY awful ones like that usually turn out to be puppet accounts....which is a damn shame TBH because it just mars the ones who are and gives them an out when they are caught in something really outrageous. 'Oh I was just joking'

It's not someone I'm friends with, just something I found online. I wondered if it was real or not as well but it's funny either way.