jackson_cannery

The Mythical Foreign Substance/What was on Kenny's hand?

You need to remember the Tigers had a week off and needed to get back into it in Game 1. The Cards were still fresh of the NLCS.

With the Tigers back in the grove and everyone healthy, I think we may see the Cards run out of gas sooner than later. If we can split the next two games, we're in excellent shape to win the World Series in 6 Games on Saturday night

My response was more to K2F about his blatant homerish ramblings.

I am worried about about this series, and specifically Verlander and Roberston. However, considering that Bonderman and Rogers will probably pitch 3 more times, I do feel positive.

I'm thinking Buffalo Wild Wings sauce, or a rare birth defect causing the skin on the left hand to morph/melt/secreat a liquid goo when persperation is at above normal levels.

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/gameday_recap.jsp?ymd=20060414&content_id=1400466&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=det

Look at the picture from the April 15th game against the Tribe. That's the black underbilled cap. Just sayin' that he's been wearing it all year.

I noticed in last nights game that Jeremy Bonderman also wears a black underbilled cap. relief pitchers wore light underbilled caps. Is it by any chance a starting pitcher thing? I will be making it a point to see what cap JV wears tonight.

I noticed in last nights game that Jeremy Bonderman also wears a black underbilled cap. relief pitchers wore light underbilled caps. Is it by any chance a starting pitcher thing? I will be making it a point to see what cap JV wears tonight.

actually, i think its the world series hat

i think all the world series hats have the dark under to it, the one i bought on mlb.com does

actually, i think its the world series hat

i think all the world series hats have the dark under to it, the one i bought on mlb.com does

But Fernando Rodney's hat had the light underbill.

What kills me about this whole thing is how appalled the St. Louis fans are about this whole 'cheater' thing when they supported one of the biggest cheaters in baseball history- Mark McGwire.