chesney09

Where are YOUR seats??

I just got info that I have tickets to Game 1, Section 128, Row 9.

How in the world did you score those?

211 row C for me

I don't know yet, but I've been outbid on at least 50 auctions so far. Not looking too good I only have $600 to spend for seats and don't want SRO for that price.

SRO game 2, thanks to MotownSportsTickets.com!

Nevermind, after ordering tickts last night, the broker realized he was out of tickets, after we had already ordered them. He said we'd get our money back, but I'm still mad.

Nevermind, after ordering tickts last night, the broker realized he was out of tickets, after we had already ordered them. He said we'd get our money back, but I'm still mad.

Thats terrible.

I have a few options. My recliner in the living room, my chair in the basement, my parents to watch a game with the old man, the basement of Tigertown Rats (all of which come with beer substantially lower than the $8 per at the ballyard), possibly a road trip to a local wing & suds establishment.

I sent you a PM regarding this post, so please take a look and let me know if I can help resolve this situation. You should have been offered other options.