slicknickshady

My New Tigers Hat!

????:confused:????

Oh, Slick appearntly had some dudes stalk him at a basketball game on another forum.

In a unrelated study scientist have found putting pictures of yourself on ESPN messageboards will NOT lead to decreases in stalking. Especially if they're wearing quiet shoes.

Eminem is Awesome. So is the Rock Band Tool. That's what my wristband is. It's a Tool wristband.

yes, yes you are a tool. at least you know.

Slick's racked up almost 50 responses to his post in 90 minutes. How could he not be a valuable poster :confused:

because as a whole, this thread is completely worthless.

I mean, come on! he started a thread about his hat. How 'bout I start one about my underpants?

Man the one thing that bugs about this board is the way people gang up on someone and cut them down when they are just expressing their experiences.

There is just kidding around and there is just down right rude.

It's a tigers HAT.

No. A Tigers hat is solid blue with a white emblem. The pink hat gets amnesty because it's a chick thing. That thing you bought is a travesty of justice.

But hey, like Biff said, if you are diggin it then more power to you. I just personally despise those silly colored hats with a giant friggin olde english D on them.

Man the one thing that bugs about this board is the way people gang up on someone and cut them down when they are just expressing their experiences.

There is just kidding around and there is just down right rude.

Would you like a tissue?:grin:

because as a whole, this thread is completely worthless.

I mean, come on! he started a thread about his hat. How 'bout I start one about my underpants?

My point is, if the thread is worthless, don't bother posting on it.

Would you like a tissue?:grin:

I know we all mostly have fun but I hate to see people get ripped... It reminds me of the unpopular kid in school who walks up to a group of jocks to chime in on an conversation, and gets laughed at and shunned from the group... I work with alot of kids and let me tell you that is one of the most crushing type of situations they deal with... My two cents and yes I know Slick is an adult but there are many young impressionable yputh who visit the board.

I know we all mostly have fun but I hate to see people get ripped... It reminds me of the unpopular kid in school who walks up to a group of jocks to chime in on an conversation, and gets laughed at and shunned from the group... I work with alot of kids and let me tell you that is one of the most crushing type of situations they deal with... My two cents and yes I know Slick is an adult but there are many young impressionable yputh who visit the board.

I understand what you're saying. I guess my thing is that I remember the guy on another messageboard and everything he did. It's not one of those things where you can ignore him either because some of things he says truly makes a person bust out laughing.

It's a tigers HAT.

Then why is it green? Color me old fashioned but I stick with the blue and white or blue and orange caps...

Then why is it green? Color me old fashioned but I stick with the blue and white or blue and orange caps...

I am suprised he didn't get this one

hometeams_1906_90774135

I see nothing wrong with alternate color Tiger hats. Some people just like color coordinating with whatever they may be wearing that day, and still want to show off their team's logo.

I just wouldn't post a thread about it.....

Not for nothing, but isn't it better that people want to where Tigers hats...of any colour or design.....then wear an 'official' lid of the Yankees or the Sox or anyother team??

Not for nothing, but isn't it better that people want to where Tigers hats...of any colour or design.....then wear an 'official' lid of the Yankees or the Sox or anyother team??

I guess you are correct. I would personally only wear a blue and white/orange one. But others can do what they want....

I see nothing wrong with alternate color Tiger hats. Some people just like color coordinating with whatever they may be wearing that day, and still want to show off their team's logo.

Those people are normally the same ones who pick their attire in an attempt not to be shot... or show affiliation.

Depends on the person & the design.

I have a red Tiger hat that is just like the official hat but red with a white "D". I have a blue one with the old school orange "D" just like the jackets from 1984 featured.

Who cares as long as it's a Tigers hat. Leave the kid alone.