Dye

Glaus

NL

---

Wright

Howard

C. Lee

2 more yet to be named.

I'd like to see Thome and Dunn end up as the other two. As much as I hate Thome, he's got a great swing and it's exciting to watch him hit bombs. Hafner would be another guy that would be fun to watch.

Does anyone really want to watch Dye and Glaus? Those two guys just dont excite me at all, even though they have good power.

Although I'd also suggest Marcus Thames for the final AL spot.....

You have to take in mind that some guys might have declined. Can players not on the all-star team participate?

Ryan Howard will win. It's too bad Jason Bay had such a bad experience last year -- because he should be in it this year in his home park.

I'd like to see Thome and Dunn end up as the other two.

Dunn's not on the team so he can't be in it:-\

I believe the theory that the HR derby can mess up a guys swing for the rest of the year. So hopefully Thome is added and someone else from the AL pulls out so that Konerko can participate.:classic:

I believe the theory that the HR derby can mess up a guys swing for the rest of the year. So hopefully Thome is added and someone else from the AL pulls out so that Konerko can participate.:classic:

Can you imagine how disasterous it would be for Chris Shelton to compete if that theory is true? :dead::grin:

Prime example - Bobby Abreu.

They did away with the Country format?

I sure hope so. I think the country format was to hype the WBC.

Ryan Howard is defiently going to win it he's a great homerun hitter and he's pretty young I think he's only like a 3-4 years pro.

Can players not on the all-star team participate?

Hee Seop Choi participated last year.

Pretty excited to see Ryan Howard compete. Saw him play down here while he was in college ball at (Southwest)Missouri State. They have a great rivalry with Wichita State all the time, and folks are stoked that one of their own made it to the big time like Bill Mueller.

Excited as well to see Ryan Howard participate, he had 2 of the longest homeruns in Citizen Bank Park so far one was dead CF 496 Feet hit on top of the brick batters eye and the 2nd was hit in the 3rd deck in RF. I think it's goign to be between Howard & Ortiz should see some nice shots,