Zakk_Wylde

Other MLB Fan Sites

Does anyone know of the best SF Giants forum out there? I have checked the one listed many times in the past but I see they have just 5-10 people online at a time. Or is it that I'm so used to the greatness of the site that I shouldn't expect huge numbers elsewhere? Any help is much appreciated.

Does anyone know of the best SF Giants forum out there? I have checked the one listed many times in the past but I see they have just 5-10 people online at a time. Or is it that I'm so used to the greatness of the site that I shouldn't expect huge numbers elsewhere? Any help is much appreciated.

Look no further. One of the best fan boards, period.

GIANTSBOARD.COM ~ Runboard

Detroit rules

This is in the same strata as the one I recommended without question. Very much alike, actually.

This is in the same strata as the one I recommended without question. Very much alike, actually.

Thanks for the heads-up and message too. Very helpful. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the heads-up and message too. Very helpful. Much appreciated.

Just noticed this, which is why it took a year to respond.

I debated making a new thread for this or just posting it here.

The game against the Angels 7/31/11 was an epic game. Game of the Year and was called by baseball tonight to have the inning of the year. I signed up on an Angels forum to discuss the game and get a different perspective on it. Most of the people over there were pleasant enough, but of course just like this forum there were a few who got out of hand and decided to make a thread entitled "Detroit fans are morons" so I responded and kept a level head, but thought posting the link to the thread was a good idea, but I would just really like people to keep it classy and do not get into a flame war with another city. We should come out looking good which is what we deserve.

Viewing a thread - Detroit fans are complete morons