Zakk_Wylde

Other MLB Fan Sites

Okay all the official MLB.com forums for every team are terrible. I'm looking for intelligent message boards such as this one, but for the rest of the major league teams. I'm trying to compile a comprehensive list of these sites for all 30 teams so we can get all the intelligent fan's opinions on the tigers. The MLB.com forums are of course the easiest to find, but they are all full of immature drivel. I only want sites of the caliber of this one.

(Note, some of these links were shamelessly taken from a post over here on the Marlins board. The rest of these were contributed by you guys).

Anyway I'll edit this message as more are posted. So far we have:

American League:

East

Sons of Sam Horn: Boston Sports: Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins - Boston Red Sox fan site.

Blue Jay Way - Toronto Blue Jays Forum, News, Blog, Wallpapers and More - Toronto Blue Jays fan site.

NYYFans.com Forum - Home- New York Yankees fan site.

Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible- New York Yankees fan forum on YES Network site.

OriolesHangout.com - Index- Baltimore Orioles fan site.

The Official Site of The Tampa Bay Rays | raysbaseball.com: Homepage - Tampa Bay Devil Rays fan site.

Central

The Cleveland Fan- Cleveland Indians fan site.

WSI's FLYINGSOCK.COM. Chicago White Sox Coverage with Totally Biased Attitude! - Chicago White Sox fan site.

Soxtalk.com (Powered by Invision Power Board)- Another White Sox site.

Detroit Tigers- Detroit Tigers fan site.

Minnesota Sports Zone- Minnesota Twins site

Start your own free forum, social network, social community, or chat room instantly | Yuku- Another Twins site

RoyalBoard.com- Kansas City Royals fan site.

West

U.S.S. Mariner- Seattle Mariners fan site.

InsideThePark.com- Another Seattle Mariners fan site.

angelsbaseball.us- LA Angles fan site.

Athletics Clubhouse - Index page- Oakland A's fan site.

Rangerfans.com ? Random Ranger Ramblings by Joe Siegler- Texas Rangers fan site.

AstrosDaily.com - your resource for Houston Astros news, history and information - Houston Astros fan site.

National League:

East

http://www.bravescenter.com - Atlanta Braves

MarlinsBaseball.com - Florida Marlins fan site.

Amazinz.com™ - New York Mets fan site.

Washington Nationals Fan Forum - Washington Nationals fan site.

PhilaPhans – Philadelphia Sports Blogs – Forums – Message Board | Philadelphia Sports: Four for Four; Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and Sixers Since 2002 – Philadelphia Sports News, Blogs and Message Board/Forums - Philidelphia Phillies fan site.

Central

Cards Clubhouse.com - The Ultimate St. Louis Cardinals Fan Community - St. Louis Cardinals fan site.

RedsZone.com - Cincinnati Reds Fans' Home for Baseball Discussion - Powered by vBulletin - Cincinnati Reds fan site.

Brewerfan.net Fan Forum Forums - Milwaukee Brewers fan site.

Brew Crew Ball - For Milwaukee Brewers Fans - Another Milwaukee Brewers site.

insidetheivy.com: The Leading Inside the Ivy Site on the Net - Chicago Cubs fan site.

Bleed Cubbie Blue - For Chicago Cubs Fans - Another Chicago Cubs fan site.

http://www.onlybucs.net - Pittsburgh Pirates fan site.

West

http://www.dbackfans.com/- Arizona Diamondbacks fan site.

Dodger Blues - for the frustrated Los Angeles Dodgers fan- LA Dodgers fan site.

http://pub15.ezboard.com/bgiantsvirtualforum- San Fransisco Giants fan site.

San Diego Padres MLB Baseball Front Page- San Diego Padres fan site.

RoxHead.com | A website devoted to the Colorado Rockies- Colorado Rockies fan site.

Alot of ridiculous remarks on the Tigers from both boards though. These people are knowledgeable about baseball? I see the one Aubrey kid is the same Devil Ray and severe heat homer on the ESPN boards.

Here are some non insightful comments.

1. There schedule has helped them, there this years version of the 05 Orioles or 03 Royals IMO.

2. Yup flash in the pan allot like Baltimore last season as someone pointed out.

everyone was raving about shelton earlier this season, he's dropped away and so will the tigers.

3. i don't think its gonna last. you look at their team and they have average talent

4. They're doing well because (a) their rotation is kicking butt and (b) they're leading the majors in HRs. Look at their lineup - there's absolutely no way they can keep it up. Mike Maroth is not a sub-3.00 ERA pitcher. Marcus Thames is not a power hitter. They'll fall pretty substantially.

They may be knowledgeable about their own respective teams but they know **** about others.

It's pretty funny how the Chisox trolls always talk about how we can't win because we don't play smallball.

Someone needs to remind them that they didn't last year either.

yah, if someone says Marcus Thames is not a power hitter, I want to fight them....what is he, a singles hitter? Isn't there some ridiculous stat that before this season he hit more HRs per AB than anyone in baseball????

can't really argue with this one.

Oh for sure, that wasn't what I was so much bringing attention too. It's just I'm so sick of hearing the Orioles comparison and such with nothing resembling a an actual premise or an argument to back it up. Just quick takes to jack up ones confidence for the day. They can't present actual factual numbers because they all go against helping their baseless cause. Its just maddening.

It's pretty funny how the Chisox trolls always talk about how we can't win because we don't play smallball.

Someone needs to remind them that they didn't last year either.

Actually from going through a few sites the Whitesox,Reds, and Brewers sites seemed to be the most intelligent. I found it funny when a Devil Ray fan said "we'll they are the Tigers after all, so they will fall".

Someone please inform these people that they are THE DEVIL RAYS AFTER ALL. Lol. Yikes talk about a walking contradiction. What makes it worse is their Heat fans, probably the biggest bandwagon fans known to man.

The tribe one on the marlins site is a dead link, other than that I don't know a tribe site.

Actually the Cleveland Indians link on the marlins site is active, the poster simply made a minor typo when adding it. Try clicking on the Cleveland link I've provided in this thread. Its the same site and should work.

Actually the Marlins board DOES have quite a comprehensive list. I guess somebody in Florida had the same idea I did. Gradually I'll start copying some of those links into this thread. If you guys know of any more good ones, please continue to post em.

Okay I now have at least 1 site per team. Keep sending more if there's any better ones that I don't have up here.

MODS - Is this thread useful enough to warrant a sticky?

A word of advice for anyone who does not know this already: do NOT post anything to the MLB blogs, unless you have a disposable email address. The reason is that MLB posts your ema on the site as well, and spammers will scrape it and start peppering you with junk email.