Biff Mayhem

Bruce Glass (Billy Ringo)

I was just thinking about old Billy today. How he would have LOVED to have seen the Tigers with the best record in baseball at this time of the season!!

I dropped by his brother Lloyd's house last week to drop off another book of the posts from this thread. He was very happy to receive it and was appreciative of all the warm thoughts shared by those here.

I dropped by his brother Lloyd's house last week to drop off another book of the posts from this thread. He was very happy to receive it and was appreciative of all the warm thoughts shared by those here.

We need to have him come to another Caps game sometime!

I've thought about this thread a lot since they clinched the playoffs.

i was thinking of billy the other day. it was the 1 year anniv. of my mother passing away, and of course i was very sad. i just happened to find this letter that billy sent me after my mom died. i just thought i would share some of it with you. when i re-read it tonight, i cried. what a thoughtful man he was.

"i'm sorry for your loss, bud. being older, i have lost a number of members of my family, including a daughter and a son who died young. i know it won't help to say, "i know how you feel," because i do not know how you feel. every person is different and has different feelings. i only say that i deal with grief by talking about it, sharing it with others, and rather often by openly weeping. i am not ashamed of weeping. i would be shamed greatly if i did not weep.

grief is not like fear. fear tastes like rust and you can spit it out. grief has no taste, and you cannot get familiar with it.

it's never easy. and i'd like to say that the pain goes away. i'd be lying. just remember that she is always with you and will forever be in your heart.

good luck to you my friend. my thoughts are with you."

thank you billy.

i still miss billy. I was lucky enough to get a pm from him. This bud's for you man.

Ditto! I really wish I had the chance to meet him in person.

Ditto! I really wish I had the chance to meet him in person.

This is why I think it's important for anyone who can make it to make it. A lot of people regretted not attending last year.

I had the next best thing to meeting him in person and that was the one time we chatted on the phone. I think we chatted for well over an hour.

This is why I think it's important for anyone who can make it to make it. A lot of people regretted not attending last year.

I'm definately not going now. That way nobody will regret not meeting me!

Hey, Bruce! We need some help. See if you can arrange a victory for us Wednesday. Today was only one loss, but, geez, the troops are getting restless already. Hell, I am. So, ask the Boss to help the Tigs. :happy:

I come on here for the first time in awhile to have my deepest worries regarding Brian "estrepe1" Bluhm confirmed and now come across this thread regarding the passing of "Billy Ringo".

Allow me to express my deepest condolences. I am extremely saddened about his loss because he was always a genuinely sincere individual on here. He was a class act and will always be missed. His spirit/soul will never cease and his memories may last forever.

Billy, I hope you're taking good care of estrepe1 up there now.

Are you kidding.....he has introduced to some of the all time greats!

Hey Billy, I look forward to tipping back a beer in your memory in a couple of weeks. Hope you're enjoying the view from up there!

Hey, Bruce! We need your help down here. See what you can do about the Tigers. Call in a favor. Trade a favorite cloud for some wins. Remove the evil that has infected our boys.

Hey, Bruce! We need your help down here. See what you can do about the Tigers. Call in a favor. Trade a favorite cloud for some wins. Remove the evil that has infected our boys.

Excellent work, Billy/Bruce! The comeback's gotta start somewhere and yesterday is as good a spot as anywhere. How 'bout a repeat? I predicted 13-6, so make it that.