Biff Mayhem

Bruce Glass (Billy Ringo)

I will be printing this out for his family.

Bruce passed away this morning to join his Lord in heaven. His family will provide funeral details when they become available. For those who pray, please lift his family up.

Bruce passed away this morning to join his Lord in heaven. His family will provide funeral details when they become available. For those who pray, please lift his family up.

Extremely tough news to here. Glad you guys did your best to make his last days wonderful (ie. The Caps Game)

His family has my condolences.

This saddens me greatly. I never got the chance to meet Billy, but he was such a big part of this board. He will be terribly missed here.

Very sad news. I had recently been speaking with Bruce in PM and he said that he had been feeling better as of late. I'm glad that he was feeling better in the last bit of time he spent with us. He was truly a great contributor who lifted all of us up with his humor and stories. He will be sorely missed. He and his family are in my thoughts and the thoughts of my loved ones. Rest in peace, Bruce.

what a wonderful gentleman. We had a nice conversation while at last week's game, I hope all of you realize how much our friendship meant to him.

What a pleasure to have known you, Bruce. :(

I'm greatly saddened to hear of Bruce's passing. My condolences to his family and many friends. Now he goes into the arms of Jesus.

I will be printing this thread out for his family.

It was wonderful finally getting to meet Bruce. It's fitting that his passing came at a time when baseball was on his mind.

Wow, I am just shocked to hear this. Like shaun said, I had been in PM contact with him this week, and he said that he was feeling pretty good, for the most part.

I feel privileged to have been able to meet him and hang out with him at his last baseball game, at the Whitecaps game last week. He was a great guy to talk with, so full of awesome stories, funny jokes, and just a great love of baseball and life.

You're in a better place now, Bruce. Say hello to all the former Tigers up there for me, buddy.

That news just ruined a wonderful day I spent with friends at a ball park. Still thanks for sharing. I never messaged Billie and loved reading his thoughts. Never new of his health. Now I have a name to put in my prayers tonight. God knows the Good Guys and looks after them.

Roger

I'd be very grateful if someone could keep us updated on arrangements. Perhaps we could take up a small collection for flowers or a donation.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Bruce's family. It was a pleasure to meet Bruce. I am a better person after meeting him and seeing his insight to the things he was passionate about in life. I love his signature and profile here on the message board. It sums it up well.

Enjoy the Tigers beating the Yankees for eternity!

So sad to hear the news.

My most sincere condolensces to his family and all the wonderful friends he made.

I really don't know what to say. Bruce was one of my favorites. His knowledge, passion, and wit were one of kind. I'll miss him. My thoughts go out to his family and many friends.

Godspeed Billy Ringo

No way.... horrible, horrible news.. I'm definitely at a loss for words right now.

I always enjoyed reading Billy's posts - very insightful and "old school". I'll miss reading them, and I wish his family the best!

Wow. I just can't believe this. It was so great to meet him at the 'Caps game last Saturday . . . the whole thing about his missing lense was hilarious.

He had given me an open invitation to stop by his house in Holland any time - I never took him up on it but truly enjoyed introducing myself at the game and introducing my son to him.

I hope it added greatly to his happiness the last week of his life, and I think it did, to have attended that ballgame . . . which is not to say there is anything all that special about this particular group of morons, but I think that anyone likes to see so many others who want to be your friends.

This is really sad. What a nice man he was.

billyringo.jpg

I can tell you that that game and meeting you guys had a big impact on him. My thanks go to Biff for giving that to him.

Wow! I never knew Billy was sick. He just posted on here the other day? Wow! May God bless his family. I personally never got to know Billy on a one on one level but I know how much he meant to a lot of you on this board. By reading his posts I always thought he would be a great guy to know. My condolences to anyone and everyone who's lives have been touched by Billy Ringo.

Very sad condolences to everybody involved. I never realized he was that old. I try not to get involved in the kind of person they are in real life. I know we can get an idea of how old someone is by some details they reveal but I would never have known that about Ringo.