IM4TRAM

my bro and his comerica experience

My Brother (who couldn't tell you the first thing about baseball) was invited to go to comerica park for the tigers game last wednesday. Well he went with his company on a chartered bus to Detroit. I think that the only reason he went is because he got paid to go. I couldn't go, darn. ANyways, when they got there they were ushered to a suite to watch the game. This suite had service and great food and everything. All you can eat, all you can drink. Finally, some guy comes and asks them what they were doing there? It turns out that they were brought to the wrong suite and they were actually in Governor Engler's Suite!!!:P :p

THey were brought to the right one, which the food was only ok there.

Anyways, this one guy that didn't ride on the bus showed up really late. He went to Tiger Stadium for the game. WHat a dunce.

Obviously not a Tiger fan.

Anyways the Tigers won, so I was jealous of my brother.

That's why Gov John was mad. They ate all his food.

I thought Engler was a fiscal conservative. The taxpayers footing his buffet bill? So that's where the extra 2 cent sales tax went...

Originally posted by IM4TRAM

Anyways, this one guy that didn't ride on the bus showed up really late. He went to Tiger Stadium for the game. WHat a dunce.

lol:rolleyes: