Rooster

I miss the Iron Curtain

We knew who and where our enemies were.

I hear on the news today that the signing bonus to enlist in the military has been bumped up to 40K and the max age raised to 42. I smell a draft coming up.

Bush and his band of idiots have really done a fine job.

Then again, Russia could have ended the world with one push of a button. That is simply not the case with any terrorist cell...

I'm glad there is no longer an Iron Curtain. From what I have read about the former Soviet Union (please correct anything I have written if it is incorrect as some things I've read can be older) things are much better for the people over there now. Also, didn't we get hit by some terrorist activities in the 80's? Lockerby is one I remember (although I was probably in lower elementary). I remember Libya doing something.

Maybe, just maybe Bush and his idiots might free up another area of the world through this war effort??:happy: Hey, it worked for Reagan and I clearly remember him being called an idiot. I think a lot of people have benefited from that idiots efforts.

Signing bonuses all depend on what job you get. I just enlisted in the Air Force, and got no bonus.

You enlisted? Thanks. You are indeed a brave soul.

I'm wondering aloud how many times Bush and his band of idiots have saved American lives in the last few years; including yours.

Here comes the soldier death count in 3, 2, 1...........

We knew who and where our enemies were.

I hear on the news today that the signing bonus to enlist in the military has been bumped up to 40K and the max age raised to 42. I smell a draft coming up.

If there is a draft it's gonna have to be branch specific. The Navy and Air Force can't get rid of people fast enough.

Signing bonuses all depend on what job you get. I just enlisted in the Air Force, and got no bonus.

Welcome to the Air Force. What is your AFSC and do you have a Basic date yet?

I would think the enlistment in the military may be allowed to reduce due to the advancements in techology. Currently ROV capabilities are being heavily researched to keep our soldiers further out of harm's way.

That and I hear MCO is working on the "death ray" satellite.

I don't think we will ever have another draft, barring the apocolypse. As an ex-Sailor, I know that we have enough sh!tbirds in the armed forces that actually volunteered, I would hate to see what those Worthless fux would be like if they didn't volunteer. We can do more with fewer, more motivated volunteers than we could do more conscipted service people. Just a fact. No offense to any old timers who were around during the draft and did their job, just a fact.

Because he joined the military. That, in my opinion, takes guts.

Especially in a time of war.

He joined the Air Force. Not nearly as dangerous as you might think. Obviously he's a very smart man.

Welcome to the Air Force. What is your AFSC and do you have a Basic date yet?

I will be a surgeons assistant and my basic date is April 11.

I will be a surgeons assistant and my basic date is April 11.

That's a good job.

You might even get lucky and get some S.A. Spurs tickets. I saw them twice in basic training. I saw the Admiral go against Ewing and Akeem Olawajan (sp?).

That's a good job.

You might even get lucky and get some S.A. Spurs tickets. I saw them twice in basic training. I saw the Admiral go against Ewing and Akeem Olawajan (sp?).

I am more concerned that I will not be able to attend the Tiger's home opener on April 10th as I need to be in Lansing at the time.

I am more concerned that I will not be able to attend the Tiger's home opener on April 10th as I need to be in Lansing at the time.

I've heard of sacrificing for your country, but that's pure bullsh#t!

I've heard of sacrificing for your country, but that's pure bullsh#t!

I was really hoping to go to, would be my first opening day game. Oh well, I have waited 25 years, I guess a few more won't hurt too much.