*27 Pittsburgh 11-5 .492

*27 New York Giants 11-5 .492

*29 Jacksonville 12-4 .465

*30 Denver 13-3 .500

*31 Seattle 13-3 .430

*32 Indianapolis 14-2 .457

* = Tie Will Be Broken By a Coin Flip

* = Still to Be Determined By Playoffs

If Jimmie Williams proves to me that he can play corner at 6'3", 216 lbs, then that's the direction I would go.

I would trade down and go O-Line or if Williams or the B.C. guy was available, I might take either of them.

Congrats to Matt Millen for improving the Lions' draft pick by one position from last year. Keep up the good work.

Congrats to Matt Millen for improving the Lions' draft pick by one position from last year. Keep up the good work.

LOL. There sure are alot of teams who draft behind us EVERY year yet they keep drafting behind us. Weird how that works.

Cruzer, I found a mock draft where Jay Cutler was going 3rd. And then there's Omar Jacobs who was rated 8th in another. Is this going to be a good year for QB's and if it is, should we draft one in the top 3 rounds?

I believe we will get the 40th as well. Teams w/ tied records rotate each round. 41 will go to Arizona and 42 will go to Buffalo.

I believe we will get the 40th as well. Teams w/ tied records rotate each round. 41 will go to Arizona and 42 will go to Buffalo.

I did not know that.

If Cutler does extremely well in the Senior Bowl, then I'd be tempted by him. I'm not sold on Jacobs at all. I'd take Vince Young in a second. But if Joey Harrington is going to play as well as he did today, then I'd love to have him back.

If Cutler does extremely well in the Senior Bowl, then I'd be tempted by him. I'm not sold on Jacobs at all. I'd take Vince Young in a second. But if Joey Harrington is going to play as well as he did today, then I'd love to have him back.

I think the Lions have to cut Harrington. They just have to whether it's the right thing to do or not. Do we commit to another young QB? I don't see Millen doing it. This is why we have to fire Millen. He's signed for 5 years but he's basically on a 1 year deal and I don't see him being capable of making decisions that benefit the organization under this type of heat.

Am I reading into the picks right? Did the win over NO cost us the #2 pick? NO would have been 4-12 as well as the Lions. I would gladly cash in that win to move up 7 spots. If nothing else it gives more value to trade down, even if it is down to their current position.

Millen's focus this draft should be on the OL. It's the one position that glaringly needs attention, and it takes time to develop and solidify players at that position, so it would better to deal with it now than wait.

Whoever the new coach is he will need some time to evaluate the talent offensively with the new system before he decides who goes or stays. I would build the defense this draft.

That's what he does best.

Millen's focus this draft should be on the OL. It's the one position that glaringly needs attention, and it takes time to develop and solidify players at that position, so it would better to deal with it now than wait.

This is the correct answer.

However, if the Lions DON'T trade down, I would rather them make a reach with a defensive player at 9 rather than an O-Lineman.

If Cutler is there i the 3rd, i would take him. Any guys that can be THAT good at VANDY ha got to be pretty talented.

All that being said. I think the primary focuses should be once again speed, and OL. I would like to see the Lions come away with 2-3 OL guys from this draft. Trading away Dre Bly should nab us several extra picks, maybe even a late to middle first rounder from some team that feels that it is "close to being complete".

If Jimmie Williams proves to me that he can play corner at 6'3", 216 lbs, then that's the direction I would go.

Oh he can play CB... as long as his head is in the game. His problem is losing focus on a drive or two because he gets bored with no one throwing at him.

I think he is overrated a bit but I still would take him if I was the Lions.

Am I reading the order right: If we had lost to NO we would have picked third? They can even disappoint the fans when they win these days...

Am I reading into the picks right? Did the win over NO cost us the #2 pick? NO would have been 4-12 as well as the Lions. I would gladly cash in that win to move up 7 spots. If nothing else it gives more value to trade down, even if it is down to their current position.

Well, at least that shoudl remove the temptation/ability for us to draft Matt Leinart.

cruzer...odd that you're sold on Vince Young and not Jacobs when the primary critiicsm of both is their nearly identical throwing motions. Other than that, Young is a better runner, but Jacobs has demonstrated a far better understanding of running a passing offense.

We have been down this road before drafting a QB that is considered a raw talent steal later in the draft and following up with a high QB pick. We saw how good that worked out... We need to try to develop Orlovsky if he is the guy. Bring in a veteran QB that is backup quality (Garcia doesn't qualify even for that), Let him start until Dan is ready then back him up. Set that as the expectation with both the team and the fans. Take the pressure off Orlovsky for a year...Draft Lineman that won't get him killed!

Any chance of trading down to Denver for their 2 picks, possibly a trade for our 1st round pick and Rodgers, if they give Clarrett a 2nd chance they'll give anyone a 2nd chance?

I think with the current draft value charts we would have to give up our 1st and 3rd to get denver's 2 #1s...all depends if they can get the wr they want in FA or with our spot.