Sign in to follow this  
Ranger

Cleveland

How great is this....

since Cleveland's 11-1 start, they're 2-14 since that start.

Maybe next time Cleveland comes to Comerica, the Tribe fans won't be so arrogant and annoying.

This is great. One thing I`ve always said about Tribe fans. They`110% mental. All Cleveland fans ever say is "Next Year" "Next Year" ..................Next year was last year, they`ll never win a World championship again and that makes me so happy because the people that cheer for the mistake by the lake are a bunch of sickos.

Yeah, the hospitals in Cleveland are treating alot of broken legs... from all the Indians "fans" jumping off the bandwagon.

Being a diehard baseball fan and living in Cleveland really sucks. It was kinda cool back in the day because I could get cheap box seats anytime with the other 4,000 fans. I'm glad they had a few good years to nourish the few die hards, but I'm glad they suck again. None of the bozo tribe fans compare to some of the Tigger fans I've run in to either at home openers or the finale at Tiger Stadium. Those are real fans and also fun people. I only pray for a Tigers v. Pirates world series to absolutely piss off the rest of America.