chasfh

.213/.274/.348

For all those people whining about Brandon's poor numbers after July (.213/.274/.348) and lamenting how a thirdbaseman should be putting up better numbers - just think...

There's a full-time corner outfielder in the AL who has a .221/.295/.376 line for the entire season - and is paid $17.875 million this year to do that - Sammy Sosa

For all those people whining about Brandon's poor numbers after July (.213/.274/.348) and lamenting how a thirdbaseman should be putting up better numbers - just think...

There's a full-time corner outfielder in the AL who has a .221/.295/.376 line for the entire season - and is paid $17.875 million this year to do that - Sammy Sosa

I don't want Sosa playing third base for the Tigers either.

How about another AL 3B? This one is hitting a .256/.304/.418 line for the season and is paid about $11.5 million.

Every time Chuck takes a shot at Inge he does something to make Chuck look like a moron. Last night was no exception.

Way to go Brandon.

Ok, I missed Cluck's "shot" I guess. What did he say? And why is Cluck commenting on POSITION players, he is the PITCHING coach? Why don't we go ask Gibby or Fields about Mr. Cluck's Starters or Bullpen?

Chuck has been on a mission for years to convince everyone that Brandon Inge is the worst player in the history of baseball. I said CHUCK, aka "chasfh" not Cluck.

Chuck has been on a mission for years to convince everyone that Brandon Inge is the worst player in the history of baseball. I said CHUCK' date=' aka "chasfh" not Cluck.[/quote']

OHH, whoops. Sorry. :crosseye: