One Man's Fool

Media Bias 101

2 hours ago, pfife said:

I have very distinct recollection that Trump had very very few policies in his campaign.  He just kept saying everything would be awesome if he were president.   

beautiful wall

lock her up

best health insurance ever

5 hours ago, tiger337 said:

beautiful wall

Mexico will pay for it

lock her up

best health insurance ever

FTFY

and "best health insurance" was "replace Obamacare with something even better" IIRC, followed by "best heath insurance ever".

He also promised 

Trade Wars

SCOTUS picks who would overturn Roe v Wade.

Putting coal workers back to work.

11 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

FTFY

and "best health insurance" was "replace Obamacare with something even better" IIRC, followed by "best heath insurance ever".

Followed by health insurance is complicated. 

• Thanks 1

Wiegel is stealing my posts from here, I want royalties

Susan Zirinski puts Norah O'Donnell into the CBS anchor seat and moves the operation to DC. That might be worth a DVRing just to see where they are going with it. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/time-to-shake-things-up-norah-odonnell-takes-over-at-ratings-challenged-cbs-evening-news/2019/07/10/6b0d8204-a33b-11e9-b732-41a79c2551bf_story.html?utm_term=.6c99080c77ef

Evening network news is such a dinosaur....yet it must still be a substantial revenue generator since the networks continue to make changes to get people to watch. 

Norah O'Donnell is such a pro... still remember than interview she had with Paul Manafort where he self-immolated in real time

17 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Norah O'Donnell is such a pro... still remember than interview she had with Paul Manafort where he self-immolated in real time

she has put in her time.

51 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Evening network news is such a dinosaur....yet it must still be a substantial revenue generator since the networks continue to make changes to get people to watch. 

Article said the audience is still 20+ per night. That is still more eye balls than show up anywhere else in the news world. Probably the #one way to reach a retiree!

5 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Article said the audience is still 20+ per night. That is still more eye balls than show up anywhere else in the news world. Probably the #one way to reach a retiree!

That truly astounds me. With all the ways to consume news, I’m amazed that many people dedicate 30 minutes at a set time to watch evening network news. 

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Best liberal media money could buy, amirite?

Did this really happen? Why does that screengrab look so fake?

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Did this really happen? Why does that screengrab look so fake?

Oh yeah, it's real.. I loved Spencers line about Trump's tweets sounding like "something your drunk uncle would say while watching Hannity." 

Seems that Spencer's basic critique is that Trump and his supporters are just wannabe white  supremacists.

🤣

What an absolute garbage move from an absolute garbage network.    I wish a producer would have flown across the screen and punched him right in the face, or at least hit him with a "concrete milkshake"

14 minutes ago, pfife said:

What an absolute garbage move from an absolute garbage network.    I wish a producer would have flown across the screen and punched him right in the face, or at least hit him with a "concrete milkshake"

Yeah  - I don't know what point CNN was trying to make. They spent a couple of minutes in the story slamming Trump, then put this nut on who only made him look better by saying Trump was only an "all-talk" racist. If the editorial point was supposed to be "Trump is so bad even this guy doesn't like him", the actual insert completely blew up the premise.

what a trash network.  And they're "liberal"?   foh

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

what a trash network.  And they're "liberal"?   foh

The definition of liberal is determined by conservatives, and in modern times it means "one that doesn't fully support Trump".

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

#liberalmediabias

These "women" should just get back in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, where they belong. This is what happens when you let just anybody voice an opinion. I bet Trump wouldn't do the fat one.