CoachBelch

Munson hitting 192 in Toledo

Originally posted by CoachBelch

And Infante is hitting 207. The future is bright?

You must keep in mind that this is the minor leagues we are talking about. All this doom and gloom gets old. In Infante's case he is what? 20 years old? Give him time. Geez

ANOTHER FINE EXAMPLE OF BLUNDERS IN REGEARDS TO THE PREVIOUS TIGER BRAINLESS TRUST,

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHAPE THE FARM SYSTEM IS IN TODAY

By all accounts (outside the Tiger organization), the farm system is in pretty good shape. If we are giving up on Munson, Infante and Torres now, there is no use keeping any player around for more than a month.

It's still April.
Yes, but if you work out the statistics, you'll find that every single season that baseball has been played, over the past century, April was invariably followed by May, June, July, August and September. And always in that exact order! Surely that must prove something. Statistically speaking, I mean.

;)

I think it's a conspiracy. I mean, even before baseball April was followed by May. Coincidence? I think not.

"And Infante is hitting 207. The future is bright?"

I do believe the future is bright. The Tigers are playing better now and they will only get better. I say this because of Dombrowski.

Are farm system isn't as bad as when Smith took over. With Dumbrowski it won't get worse. I look at Florida and their young pitching staff impresses me a lot. While the Braves and Mets increase their payroll and age to stay on top. Florida is sneaking up into the fold.