adpreston1385

Flip Saunders' daughters?

Originally posted by Euphdude

Something tells me your right hand is quite callused.

Man, that was a bit much....... 25% of American are left handed.

Originally posted by adpreston1385

Example 1 - barely saw them (thought they were around 15 years old)

Example 2 - I like curves, but I don't like chubby girls.

Example 3 - Haven't seen a pic of the Olsen Twins in a while so you can't even use this example against me!

Example 1 - NO curves

Example 2 - Your answer is dumb

Example 3 - NEVER any curves.

Keep digging preston, you might find oil!

WHY HASN'T THIS THREAD STOPPED!? WE ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT NONSENSE NOW (AND NO..NOT JUST ME!)

Why do you keep adding fuel to the fire?

WHY HASN'T THIS THREAD STOPPED!? WE ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT NONSENSE NOW (AND NO..NOT JUST ME!)

Preston, more than anything else, you need to learn something about this message board. This is a very important fact, so pay very close attention.

Are you paying attention? OK...

The big fact that you need to learn is that this is a Message Board about Nothing... kinda like Seinfeld in a way was the Show about Nothing. And with that, funny threads like this show all of our talents to bring up the most irrelevant of details for the personal enjoyment of ALL members involved (I'm sure even you should find all of this funny).

There, hopefully your experience at Motown Sports will be more enjoyable due to this. Thanks again!

Preston, just because we think your taste in women/girls rests firmyly in the "horrible" range doesn't mean we don't like you, it just means we think you suck in aspect of life (a very CRUCIAL/CRITICAL aspect though). :wink:

I think we've scared him off.

I am sure he is busy starting 18 other threads as we speak........

Either that or admiring the beauty of his wall, or floor, or maybe just a nice wolmanized piece of lumber.

I think we've scared him off.

remember that there are pictures of lindsay lohan and the saunders twins in this thread. his responses are bound to be delayed

Originally posted by Lbh24

remember that there are pictures of lindsay lohan and the saunders twins in this thread. his responses are bound to be delayed

hahaha...very funny. Actually I'm packing for Alabama and I'll be gone the entire weekened thank God! You guys can keep up your chat while I'm gone. Have fun! hahaha

Originally posted by Tigercub33

Preston, just because we think your taste in women/girls rests firmyly in the "horrible" range doesn't mean we don't like you, it just means we think you suck in aspect of life (a very CRUCIAL/CRITICAL aspect though). :wink:

I definitely don't have horrible taste in girls. I just made a couple of mistakes and said some stuff without having any background on the girls. And trust me I could get a lot more girls than you could!:wink:

hahaha...very funny. Actually I'm packing for Alabama and I'll be gone the entire weekened thank God! You guys can keep up your chat while I'm gone. Have fun! hahaha

Actually, I think that WAS pretty funny.

Have fun at summer camp preston.

I definitely don't have horrible taste in girls. I just made a couple of mistakes and said some stuff without having any background on the girls. And trust me I could get a lot more girls than you could!:wink:

Probably, since I am married, and all you have to do is offer then lollypops and gumdrops.............

Actually, I think that WAS pretty funny.

Have fun at summer camp preston.

You just had to go there, didn't you? I am not going to summer camp! I'm going to my cousin's wedding thank you very much! Enjoy your motownsports camp here all weekend!

You just had to go there, didn't you? I am not going to summer camp! I'm going to my cousin's wedding thank you very much! Enjoy your motownsports camp here all weekend!

Oh, cousins, beautiful! Anyone else want to take this one..........?

And trust me I could get a lot more girls than you could!:wink:

Barbie dolls don't count.

I am sure he is busy starting 18 other threads as we speak........

Does he remind anyone else of HITM, or is it just me?

Originally posted by AJ167

Does he remind anyone else of HITM, or is it just me?

I don't know who who that is. He reminds me of joseph131 from the Tigers board (who coincidently STOPPED posting there right when preston STARTED posting here).

Oh, cousins, beautiful! Anyone else want to take this one..........?

No, nobody wants to take this one. This thread is over. If you guys don't like the kid or how he posts, put him on ignore. Don't fill 4 pages of posts ripping on him. We don't need this crap in here please.

I notice it is none of the regular Piston forum members posting this crap. You guys keep it in the Tiger forum, we don't want it here.

Preston, you are always welcome to post here, but please don't post in this thread again. It will die down if you stop posting.

I don't know who who that is. He reminds me of joseph131 from the Tigers board (who coincidently STOPPED posting there right when preston STARTED posting here).

I wonder if he's going to Hawaii for a month, or down South to a weddin?

HITM = Higgy_Is_The_Man

Go to the members area and check out some of his posts....they were classic.

Originally posted by Deleterious

No, nobody wants to take this one. This thread is over. If you guys don't like the kid or how he posts, put him on ignore. Don't fill 4 pages of posts ripping on him. We don't need this crap in here please.

Preston, you are always welcome to post here, but please don't post in this thread again. It will die down if you stop posting.

If I make a BEYOND stupid comment and then keep adding fuel to the fire I expect to be called on it. He had the ability to shut up at ANY time, yet he waived that right.