adpreston1385

Flip Saunders' daughters?

Originally posted by MotorCityOrangeman

We're going to need to work on your english... It's "you're" as in "you are", not "your."

Dude..come on! You think I didn't know that? I didn't have time to *proofread* my post. Sorry about that! :wink:

Originally posted by Tigercub33

Why would anyone have a problem with her? She is better than several posters I could name off hand. Its nice to know that not EVERYONE on this board is a guy between the ages of 20 and 40, it helps adds a little insight that those of us in that demographic may not be aware of.

Well..apparently I'm not in this demographic as well seeing how I'm only 16.

Originally posted by adpreston1385

And your in sports threads because??

This is a ridiculous statement.

Well..apparently I'm not in this demographic as well seeing how I'm only 16.

Nice job of avoiding the question... why do you think she shouldn't be here?

Okay..honestly I'm not a sexist or anything! I think girls can do whatever they want to! But...I was just wondering why she was in here. I know some girls that do like watching football, but I've never known one to actively participate in sports forums. That's all. Sorry if I offended you!

Okay..honestly I'm not a sexist or anything! I think girls can do whatever they want to! But...I was just wondering why she was in here. I know some girls that do like watching football, but I've never known one to actively participate in sports forums. That's all. Sorry if I offended you!

Shouldn't you be at school or working at McDonald's or something?

Originally posted by lesgoblu02

The same thing that's wrong with Lindsey Lohan and Nicole Ritchie, anorexia and cocaine.:cheeky:

So Lindsey Lohan is on cocaine? Because there is no way in hell she can be anorexic (otherwise she's doing something wrong :wink: ) Anyways I heard that Mary kate was anorexic for a while and is now going through rehab, but what's wrong with Ashley? Is she a pothead? I don't think so! So you can stop bashing on Ashely Olsen!

Originally posted by Euphdude

LOL..I don't know if you've noticed but it's the middle of summer (and I don't go to summer school! :wink: ) Some of my friends actually do work at McDonald's in fact, but do you really think I'm going to work there? Then I'd have to serve to boneheads like you! :wink: :wink:

LOL..I don't know if you've noticed but it's the middle of summer (and I don't go to summer school! :wink: ) Some of my friends actually do work at McDonald's in fact, but do you really think I'm going to work there? Then I'd have to serve to boneheads like you! :wink: :wink:

Boneheads like me are paying for your public school. :classic:

Frankly, I don't believe a word this kid says. He has the language skills of a 14 year-old on speed. Look at his posts. Each sentence is an independent thought and note the overusage of exclamation points and smiley faces. In all honesty, the 13 year-old girl has put together better cogent thoughts on here than this kid.

Boneheads like me are paying for your public school. :classic:

BRAVO!!!!

(You might want to petition the Ann Arbor School Distrcit and have them invest a little bit more in their English Department)

In all honesty, the 13 year-old girl has put together better cogent thoughts on here than this kid.

I thought the 13 year old girl was a 20 something guy like the rest of us until she outed herself. She has MUCH better posts than SEVERAL other people who will remain nameless.

WHAT THE HELL ARE WRONG WITH MY POSTS (besides the fact that I thought Saunders' twins were 16)???

You must be young, or else you wouldn't be letting posts on an Internet forum bother you.

WHAT THE HELL ARE WRONG WITH MY POSTS (besides the fact that I thought Saunders' twins were 16)???

I think that has been thoroughly explained, at least I know I have suggested some things. Nothing is WRONG per se, you could just do some thing to make them BETTER (aka more readable).

Not taking everything so damn personal would be a start.

You must be young, or else you wouldn't be letting posts on an Internet forum bother you.

I hate you, you are a poopy meany head. I am a 25 damnit!

(oh wait, you weren't talking to me)

Calm down little brother. Your unabashed youth has gotten the best of you yet again.

Calm down little brother. Your unabashed youth has gotten the best of you yet again.

Screw you, OLD MAN!

The Marlins suck!!! I dont work at McDonalds! :confused: I'm going to Michigan Engineering so I must are smart. :crosseye: :crosseye: STOP YELLING AT ME! :cheeky:

The Marlins suck!!! I dont work at McDonalds! :confused: I'm going to Michigan Engineering so I must are smart. :crosseye: :crosseye: STOP YELLING AT ME! :cheeky:

:chinese::bandit::cool::alien::dead:

Huh?!?!

So Lindsey Lohan is on cocaine? Because there is no way in hell she can be anorexic (otherwise she's doing something wrong :wink: ) Anyways I heard that Mary kate was anorexic for a while and is now going through rehab, but what's wrong with Ashley? Is she a pothead? I don't think so! So you can stop bashing on Ashely Olsen!

Have you seen Lindsey Lohan lately? Apparently not. I've seen skeletons in biology classes that have a better figure.

Originally posted by lesgoblu02

Have you seen Lindsey Lohan lately? Apparently not. I've seen skeletons in biology classes that have a better figure.

Lindsey Lohan is going away from EVERYTHING that made her appealing (the everygirl - yet busty look). She looks horrid. Her and her druggy buddy Nicole Ritchie look like they have not eaten in months. Maybe Sally Struthers needs to have a commercial "For only $2 a day you can help these once shapely ladies regain their ascent through puberty"

but what's wrong with Ashley? Is she a pothead? I don't think so! So you can stop bashing on Ashely Olsen!

Has to be one of the funniest sentences I have read on this forum and I have been reading this forum for almost two years now. BTW I don't think there is any way this kid is 16 years old...there is no way a 16 year old would say such a naive statement.