adpreston1385

Flip Saunders' daughters?

Originally posted by dt35456884

To be fair, Preston's young enough where he could actually date one of these girls in 6 or 7 years. Definitely not so for the rest of us. He definitely jumped the gun, though! :laugh:

In 7 years they're 18 and he's 23. That's borderline in his wheelhouse.

You have to excuse Preston, he was using twin math. If you date both of them together, you get to add their ages together. So they would really be 22 or 24, or whatever we determined their ages to be.

Calm down Preston, we know you just made a mistake. We are just busting your chops a bit. It's how we show love on this board.

Originally posted by adpreston1385

And by the way to any of you that think I'm really stupid I'm not. I have over a 3.9 GPA, got a 5 on my Chemistry AP exam, and will probably go to the University of Michigan School of Engineering!

I have some friends in the Engineering school and trust me, they're not all geniuses.

Why did I click on this thread? I have no conceivable reason to do so. Huh.

And by the way to any of you that think I'm really stupid I'm not. I have over a 3.9 GPA, got a 5 on my Chemistry AP exam, and will probably go to the University of Michigan School of Engineering!

What did you get on your AP English exam? :wink:

I don't think anyone said you were stupid. You just need to learn how to correctly formulate paragraphs here, it will make it MUCH easier to read what you have to say.

FYI, bragging about where you went/are going to go to school, is not a agood idea. Once you get in the real world, it really doesn't matter all THAT much.

Preston - first, they're 11, not 12. Second, we don't think you're stupid. Just having some fun with the thread is all.. try not to take it too personal, because it's not enteded that way. I can see where you'd get a little tired of it though. I'll back off now.

Originally posted by Yoda

Preston - first, they're 11, not 12. Second, we don't think you're stupid. Just having some fun with the thread is all.. try not to take it too personal, because it's not enteded that way. I can see where you'd get a little tired of it though. I'll back off now.

Man, grow some balls Yoda (Aunt Madge). :wink:

Originally posted by dreg2003

At least he didnt say anything about the guy.

He was too old. :classic:

Originally posted by Tigercub33

Man, grow some balls Yoda (Aunt Madge). :wink:

Don't want to hurt anyones feelings..... :cheeky:

What a great line!!!!! BRAVO.

I don't think anyone said you were stupid. You just need to learn how to correctly formulate paragraphs here, it will make it MUCH easier to read what you have to say.

FYI, bragging about where you went/are going to go to school, is not a agood idea. Once you get in the real world, it really doesn't matter all THAT much.

Spot on.

I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach for my graduate alma mater. God help Michigan Engineering.

Originally posted by PantheraTigris

I have some friends in the Engineering school and trust me, they're not all geniuses.

Why did I click on this thread? I have no conceivable reason to do so. Huh.

I am an engineer and a genius! :classic:

Remember when everyone thought the Olsen twins were going to be so hot when they finally turned 18?

And people say Darko's been a disappointment...

who's the youngest in this thread besides me then?

Me. I am probably the youngest one here.

But OMG! This is hilarious.

Originally posted by Shinzaki

Remember when everyone thought the Olsen twins were going to be so hot when they finally turned 18?

And people say Darko's been a disappointment...

What's wrong with the Olsen twins? Sure they're not the hottest chicks out there, but they're not too bad either!