adpreston1385

Flip Saunders' daughters?

No offense Preston... we're just having some fun here. I'm sure tomorow we will have all forgotten about it.
Preston, you are always welcome to post here, but please don't post in this thread again. It will die down if you stop posting.

Woops.

I forgot to take into account the stupidity factor of people who post here :(

Well, that is not very nice. You should really leave statements like that to me, as I use them appropriately.

Re-reading thru some of this, something tells me that ADPreston has a Kitna2Furrey-like future ahead of him.

Re-reading thru some of this, something tells me that ADPreston has a Kitna2Furrey-like future ahead of him.

I don't know, he didn't seem too bad, outside of this thread, and in this one, he just got defensive when he was attacked. That doesn't make up for him calling 11 year olds hot, but it might help explain some of the other stuff.

Then again, I'm sure some other stuff happened that I don't know about.

Then again, I'm sure some other stuff happened that I don't know about.

Remember how SNS started like 9 pointless threads a day when he was here? Well, preston did the same thing. He also had some run-ins with the mods.

When someone makes SNS look like a competant poster who shares well thought out opinions then you know something is wrong.

Remember how SNS started like 9 pointless threads a day when he was here? Well, preston did the same thing. He also had some run-ins with the mods.

When someone makes SNS look like a competant poster who shares well thought out opinions then you know something is wrong.

Oh yeah, he was the one that had the "Greatest Rivals" threads, no?

Oh yeah, he was the one that had the "Greatest Rivals" threads, no?

Yup. He also had a sig line (before there were limits) that was like 20 lines long and kept putting it back up when it was taken down IIRC.