my favorites keep being traded away

mateen cleaves,

jerome williams,

mikki moore,

rodney white,

don reid

lindsey hunter

terry mills

i would kill to see a team of those players all in piston uniforms. i have been watching the pistons since like 1996 and those are my top 5 players that i enjoyed watching the most. oh ya does anybody remember that point guard (i think his name was like marcus brown) he played for them in like '99. he is also one of my favorites

Originally posted by TwistedTigers

mateen cleaves,

jerome williams,

mikki moore,

rodney white,

don reid

lindsey hunter

terry mills

i would kill to see a team of those players all in piston uniforms. i have been watching the pistons since like 1996 and those are my top 5 players that i enjoyed watching the most. oh ya does anybody remember that point guard (i think his name was like marcus brown) he played for them in like '99. he is also one of my favorites

I did watch the Pistons with those players, and it almost killed ME.

Mateen Cleaves-you must be a State fan.

Mikki Moore and Rodney White did nothing

Reid and JYD had energy, but had to go.

Hunter and Mills were good at times, lacked consistency.

If we had this team, we would be in the lottery.

I can't believe you didnt mention Grant Hill. I dont like the guy now and I think his misfortunes since leaving us have been great, but I loved him while he was here.

im talkin about players that were fun to watch. grant hill was boring because he did the same thing every time, which is drive it to the hole and go to the line. guys like mikki moore had energy and they were very fun when they were actually in the game. mikki moore could flat out slam the ball, and i believe he is capable of becoming a starting center somewhere. he also has a nice hook and he can hit the jumper from beyond 10 feet.

i hate watching guys like rebraca because he is not animated AT ALL and he has NO quickness and its like hes playing in slow motion. hes also doesnt seem to be very smart, and he bleaches his hair like a pretty boy (as he is one)

He may be boring, but he has good post moves, and hits buckets. Mikki hasn't scored a point in what...two years?

Sorry, but Rebraca's got it all over Mikki.

Originally posted by TwistedTigers

they were exciting to watch, and with more playing time they all could have been 6th men off the bench. oh ya add otis thorpe to the list.

how would you know if rodney white was exciting he hardly played at all in his year here.