Hey Ronz,

I'd rather be gay than think E.T. was a documentary!

Classic. Vasteras hasn't posted since July - it's a shame.

New Years Eve... how many years ago did the BiD fiasco happen?

I haven't seen LeFlorean in a while, I think a few sporatic posts a month ago maybe, but that dude (or girl) always cracks me up.

Classic. Vasteras hasn't posted since July - it's a shame.

New Years Eve... how many years ago did the BiD fiasco happen?

I'm thinking it probably had to be 2001 or 2002. It's been a good while.

It was one of those years. What a nightmare.

I liked BiD. His brother could be a little blusterous and self-important, though. They tended to feed off each other while on the Net.

Would it be in poor taste to ask, "What's the story?"

There was a former member here who, along with his brother, liked to bully people; especially those who practiced Christianity and/or conservative politics.

One new years eve night one of them threw out some of the most vicious, hate-filled, and despicable attacks against another member who was physically challenged. One of the insults was, as I recall, calling him a "botched abortion".

Why people long for his or his brother's return is well beyond me and most of the long time members.

Oh and TTF, it was 2001 because I remember we were late to a NYE party as a result.

ZachCadillac hasn't been around in a couple months, and no posts since August. Maybe he just hibernates?

I noticed this as well, and it saddens me. I am beginning to see fewer and fewer posts by the people I appreciate reading and more and more filler from those who I don't.

zach - please come bach

I noticed this as well, and it saddens me. I am beginning to see fewer and fewer posts by the people I appreciate reading and more and more filler from those who I don't.

zach - please come bach

The EuphDude echos this sentiment.

I will start posting more to make you two happy. Or maybe posting less would do that...

After seeing Brent pop into the Michigan/Florida game thread, I started wondering where he went.

I will start posting more to make you two happy. Or maybe posting less would do that...

After seeing Brent pop into the Michigan/Florida game thread, I started wondering where he went.

The world needs more Deleteriousesesss and Brents - TC33 and I encourage you to post more frequently.

Actually, I really like seeing what you have to say, I just don't go into the Piston's forum - so I rarely see your posts. About the only time I come across your posts are in Michigan threads that have had little hijacking and some eye catching basketball threads.

This isn't a Yay or Nay thread though...I just miss seeing posters like zach.

Brent has dropped off the face of the internet.

Single fatherhood and re-entering the dating world will do that to you.

Single fatherhood and re-entering the dating world will do that to you.

Are you implying that some of us could actually have success in the dating world?......

Are you implying that some of us could actually have success in the dating world?......

no, he is saying that, contrary to some of us, he now has a life. Hmm, that is a new concept

Funny how active Tigercub33 was on this thread, and now I notice he hasn't been around since January of this year.

TC33 is on an indefinite hiatus from the site. Whether or not he'll return is uncertain.

TC33 is licking his wounds from the beating I put on him in our baseball league playoffs (Maybe trash talk will bring him back?).

TC33 is licking his wounds from the beating I put on him in our baseball league playoffs (Maybe trash talk will bring him back?).
True, but Euph kicked both your backside and mine after that!

True, but Euph kicked both your backside and mine after that!

I didn't want to bring this up in public, but he just sims the games till he wins then posts the file. Can't trust people from Clio.

I didn't want to bring this up in public, but he just sims the games till he wins then posts the file. Can't trust people from Clio.
Nah. We all just feel sorry for him and send all our best prospects and draft picks his way ...... :classic: