Sign in to follow this  
Motor City Sonics

"I paid $200 for......

....my ticket to the Pistons game, I should be able to do what I want" - a Pistons fans interviewed on TV last night.

Um, sorry....no. You throw anytthing over that imaginary line between stands and playing field, you have no excuse whatsoever. And as a fan, if you physically cross that line...you are fair game. I feel bad for that poor guy that got leveled by Jermaine O'Neal and I do think that O'Neal should be arrested, that guy had no business at all being on the court and should not be allowed to attend another Pistons game EVER!

The point LB brought up was that there were some families and children there, and luckily no kid got trampled by a player running into the stands.

If you are paying $200 a ticket, then you should know better and should act like a civilized adult. Just because you paid a lot and have a few beers in you does not make it okay. It only takes one drunken idiot to throw a match in a puddle of gasoline.

Props to Rasheed for trying to help both fans and Indiana players, the more I see of this guy the more I know he got a bad rap in Portland.

Originally posted by Motor City Sonics

....my ticket to the Pistons game, I should be able to do what I want" - a Pistons fans interviewed on TV last night.

Just proof that ignorance comes in all forms...