Sign in to follow this  
smr-nj

Happy Halloween.

Trick or treat, and all that crap.

Fairly nice day here in the NE, but kinda on the warm side. I'm thinking there will be lots of kids today.... hopefully I have enough candy.

FOX10060.gif

Yesterday was a very pleasant albeit windy day. Today is crap. The city I live in had trick or treating last night. Grand Rapids is having it tonight. They chose wrong.

When I take the kids trick or treating tonight in Boise it will be partly cloudy and about 35 degrees.

Mason--2 1/2 will be a devil.

Linley--6 will be in a pink poodle outfit

Aubree--10 will be a flapper

Mallory--almost 13 and her last time, Morticia

Bert--Viking helmet with blond wig

My wife doesn't dress up....except...nahhh...

We'll visit the two adopted children's birth grandparents, our old neighborhood and a few cul de sacs in the new neighborhood. Then it's home for a hearty snack of brains (rice pudding) eye balls (grapes) and blood (cherry kool-aid).

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

I'll be watching horror movies and giving out candy :classic::chinese::bandit::chinese::bandit::chinese::bandit::alien: :alien: :alien:

Originally posted by Todd

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

I'll be watching horror movies and giving out candy :classic::chinese::bandit::chinese::bandit::chinese::bandit::alien: :alien: :alien:

I don't know that the Lions game could be considered a movie, but whatever floats your boat.

Originally posted by Biff Mayhem

I don't know that the Lions game could be considered a movie, but whatever floats your boat.

haha i knew someone was going to say that :classic: ....

we were supposed to go to a party last night that was cancelled, as the parents instead took their children to a costume party/hayride that didn't have enough chaperones. So much for being Charles and Brett.

Trick or treating is tonight, and by the looks of my pumpkins, a day too late. I have synchro tonight, so I can "dress up" as a figure skater. Only I have to leave by 6:15. I think trick or treating starts at 5, so I can at least see some of the kids.

We went with the quality candy experience, although budget restraints held us to "fun size" instead of "full size". We have the M&M/Mars chocolate experience, with Milky Ways, Snickers, Kit KAt, Two kinds of Reeses, M&Ms, M&M with peanuts, Butterfingers, Cry Baby sour gumballs, and packs of Big Red, Doublemint and Juicy Fruit. I swore I wouldn't open the candy early this year, but I did sneak a Butterfinger, Milky Way and a Snickers this week.

Not too fun a Halloween this year.

Originally posted by smr-nj

Trick or treat, and all that crap.

Fairly nice day here in the NE, but kinda on the warm side. I'm thinking there will be lots of kids today.... hopefully I have enough candy.

FOX10060.gif

SED-A-GIVE

I met my wife on a blind date. We hit it off right away by quoting lines from Young Frankenstein. I love that woman. :classic: