Sign in to follow this  
Dino

So what are you gonna be for halloween

I presume some of us are headed to parties tomorrow night. What are you dressing up as? My friend and I are going as Gilligan and Mary-Anne with a twist(she asked me if she should go as Ginger or Mary-Anne and I couldn't decide).

We were growing tired of the feble attempts to flee the island. The nails made from sap, the rafts bound together with vines etc...

We decided to swim until we could not swim any more, until the ocean lowered its bloody axe upon our necks and cast us as its latest victims.

We are going as the drowned rotting corpses of Gilligan and Mary-Anne..Muhahaha

Originally posted by MotownRandy

A guy in his 20's, wearing warm up pants and a t-shirt.

Oooo scary

I am going as a disenfranchised hockey fan ... all my red wing gear will be worn inside out and I'll have blackened eyes ... all while watching my 10 year old daughter and her hooligan friends ... :cheeky:

'Happy Haunting To All' :bandit:

halloween.jpg

Don't ask me... I was pretty much forced to go so the night before we went costume shopping.. its abut all they had left!

Originally posted by Yoda

halloween.jpg

Don't ask me... I was pretty much forced to go so the night before we went costume shopping.. its abut all they had left!

Don't let Yoda fool you. That's a picture of him outside of Joker Marchant Stadium before a game during the summer.

Originally posted by tiger337

Don't let Yoda fool you. That's a picture of him outside of Joker Marchant Stadium before a game during the summer.

Sssshhhhhhh

Originally posted by tiger337

No, he usually wears the gold/black leopard print for ballgames.

I went as Ozzy two years ago and won a prize at my kid's "Harvest Ball." (You can't call it a "Halloween Party" because some religious people are offended by the idea).

Last year I went as Tom Selleck with a Tiger's cap and a copy of the National Review in my back pocket. I had a sticker on my Hawaiian shirt saying "Charleton Heston is My President." No prize...

This year I went as Uncle Fester. Had the robe, the light bulb and a rubber thingy on my head to make me look bald. Trouble is the "balding device" had a pointy little trap on the top and people kept asking me if I was a condom. Hmmm...no prize again.

Originally posted by Dino

(she asked me if she should go as Ginger or Mary-Anne and I couldn't decide).

This is a choice that dreams are made of...:classic:

Bell crown top from thrift store: $2

Curly black wig and skull watch from costume shop: $40

Jean jacket with sleeves ripped off to go over leather: $0 (gift from cute girl)

Being Slash for Halloween: Priceless.

Originally posted by IdahoBert

This year I went as Uncle Fester. Had the robe, the light bulb and a rubber thingy on my head to make me look bald. Trouble is the "balding device" had a pointy little trap on the top and people kept asking me if I was a condom. Hmmm...no prize again.

You mean "Nate Cornejo?"
I am going to be user "Biff Mayhem" for Halloween this year.
Oohhhh, scarry. It's gonna take alot of makeup to look that ugly.:cool:

Originally posted by Joe Gahona

I am going to be user "Biff Mayhem" for Halloween this year.

Originally posted by cruzer1

Oohhhh, scarry. It's gonna take alot of makeup to look that ugly.:cool:

I have worked hard to be this ugly. Years of practice and making funny faces in the mirror. My mom told me that if I kept making that face that it would stay frozen that way. I tried and she was right.