Todd

Michigan State at Michigan

I have no stake in this game and no right to root for one over the other. But, God, THIS is college football!! Tied again..

Originally posted by IdahoBert

I have no stake in this game and no right to root for one over the other. But, God, THIS is college football!! Tied again..

If you truly were a good man you would root for Michigan!!! Anyone else who plays Michigan is truly evil!!:bandit:

Nice play by the Spartans!! TD!!

Well, can we answer??? I'm pessimistic, but I'm holding my breath (not very long)

Let's go blue!!!

The Spartans have done just about everything right today!!

They deserve to win this game....too bad for them we can still win it!!

First down Edwards!! WOO HOO!!

Michigan State has much character for not collapsing...and playing on in this game. I haven't seen overtime like this since Miami/San Diego back in 1982.

This game might just be the bump that we needed to get us into a BCS game!!

We should have lost and we re-grouped and hopefully will win!

C'mon now and get 2 points!! (I'm kinda glad we won't kick)

Belcher, I wish you were right...for some reason this year, we can't climb the rankings. We've move up 7 spots after 6 wins in a row... I don't know what it will take.

I'll be irritated if Florida State is ranked higher than us...if we win. And this ain't over yet!

Originally posted by motownphilly

Belcher, I wish you were right...for some reason this year, we can't climb the rankings. We've move up 7 spots after 6 wins in a row... I don't know what it will take.

I'll be irritated if Florida State is ranked higher than us...if we win. And this ain't over yet!

Michigan should have no problem getting a BCS bid even if Wisconsin ties them for the Big Ten without losing the rest of the season. Michigan is a big draw and should be a top 5 team if they win this and the rest of the games!